92 - Don't Stare at it

Warning - Don't stare at the pic for a long time. Read before opening the media.

The above picture is a portrait of an Asian girl drawn by her boyfriend who was an artist.

The girl was a target for the bullies in her school and she was of a fragile nature.

She reached a point where she couldn't take the bullying anymore and she committed suicide.

When her boyfriend heard of this , he was so anguished by her death that he started drawing this portrait , he completed it in a few days , sent it to all her bullies and then jumped to death himself to be with his girlfriend.

When one of the bullies saw this picture in his e-mails , he went insane.

It's said that he felt a hand come our of the picture and grasp him. Next day , he was found in his backyard yelling "She came ! She came !"

He became ill and died three months later.

After that , this picture has been circulating on the Internet.

People who have stared at this picture for a long time have reported strange things happening to them.

An artist who became obsessed with this portrait was found dead at his house because he had stared at it for a really long time. He went crazy and hung himself.

Legend says that you will be hypnotized by her vivid blue eyes and after staring long enough , you'll see a mysterious, hideous , frightening face hidden in this picture.

Others say that staring at it will summon a ghost.

Some People have said that the girl smiles at them and some can hear her breathing. For some people , the background color changes.

This portrait is haunted.

It is always best to have some one with you while staring at it so it can prevent you from doing stupid things like going insane or hanging yourself.

---------------------------
Hi !

Do you think I should change the cover of the book ?

Yes ?
No ?

Also , Next one's gonna be a doll so be prepared 💀

#8# 😃

Bye
Nancy