Chapter Fourteen...

Jawariyah's POV...

I stepped inn before he could slam the door on my face. I yelled after him and he wasn't even responding me.

"Samad..? What have I done?" I questioned with a glare.. My hands were tightly gripped on my waist and I raised my eye brow for an answer. Still he didn't even bother to look at me and went towards closet and started pretending that he wasn't listening to me and was busy in searching something.

"Samad.. Please" I pleaded in a bit anger.

"Do you love.. Him?" He asked without even having a eye contact. How is that him?

"Who?" I questioned boringly.. Yaar I am pregnant with his child, I love him and now.. Uff...

"Aryan.." He said as if I already know.. He glared me as his jaws clinched.. I was getting scared this time the way we shared an angry gaze.. Oh Allah help me.

"No.." I tried to be stern and confident but it didn't really seem to work.

"Don't lie to me..." He said as he raised his hand and slapped on my cheek..

"Samad... I have always loved..." I wanted to tell him that I love him but he didn't let me speak... I was again interrupted by him.

"Aryan..!" He completed the sentence with a wrong blank.

"Why are you asking that..? What just happened..?" I asked about his sudden temperament.

"Nothing liar.." He blurted with a glare.

"Samad... I never thought he would have an accident.. He has nobody here.. So as a friend I wanted to help him.." I explained. "I really didn't mean to cancel our trip" I added honestly.

"You guys aren't just friends.. You are more than that.." He hissed at me but moved his eyes away. "I know everything.. I know he loves you" he added as his jaws clinched and he pulled my towards him. He twisted my wrist and grabbed my waist pulling me more closer..

"Samad" I whispered.. We were so close to each other... So close.

"Hmm... What..?" He came more close but there was no space left between us... Not even an inch. I could feel his heartbeat. My hands rested on his chest.

"I'll leave you.. If you admit that you love him" he offered and again twisted my wrist.. It was hurting a lot.. But I can't say the lie.. I love Samad.. I have no feelings for Aryan.. He's just a good friend of mine nothing else.

"I told you I don't love him.. Didn't I...? I rudely questioned.

Now he even shook me. "I know you love that bast***..?" He added and this time he pushed me in the floor.

This time.. The bleeding started.. I lost the baby.. " Our baby.. My baby..." I screamed in pain and Samad quietly stood there with widened eyes. I could say he was shocked.. "Ahhhhhhh" I yelled and cried and wailed... I most my first baby.

"You were pregnant...?" He questioned and I nodded with tearful eyes. "Aryan's baby?" He politely whispered as even tears escaped his eyes. This is really crazy that he still thinks its Aryan's baby... I would just kill him now.

"Hospital..." Was all I whispered.

******************************

Samad's POV....

"You could have a DNA.. But Mr.Samad.. I am very sure you lost your child..." The nurse said and left us alone in one room.. All alone.. I wasn't able to met my eyes with Jawariyah.. What have I done? I killed my own child..!

"Jawariyah.." I whispered.. Bit she didn't say anything.. Tears started shedding her eyes.

"I am sooo sorry.." I apologized from the depth if my heart.. I had never been that guilty.

"Leave" was all she said.

"But Jawariyah..." I tried to explain myself but I couldn't.

"Leave me alone" she nearly yelled at me with her weak voice. She was crying and I could feel it. I didn't dare to look at her nor I can feel her eyes on me.

"I am sooo sorry" I rushed towards her and hugged her but she didn't hugged me back.. I wailed like a baby as if she was my mother... But I am just a killer who snatched a baby from her mother.

******************************

I know it's sad... They lost their first child... They lost their love... Will they lose their relation..? Life goes on no matter what happens..

Guys please vote...
Twist ahead warning!...