Chapter Twenty One...

Jawariyah's POV...

Bilal dragged me back towards the dance floor and pushed me into him tightly grabbing my waist. I tried to resist him but I wasn't able to do it. I was just lying onto his shoulders as I felt drowsy and kept slipping upon him.

"What happened between you and Samad?" Bilal questioned as tear escaped my eye and I didn't replied him.

"Samad is not a good guy" he stated as I remained silent.

"It was an accident..!" I defended Samad unfortunately.

"That?" He questioned.

"He slapped me... Pushed my in the floor and I lost our baby.." I muttered as the headache grasp my mind.

"Oh he's a killer" he said.

"No he actually thought it was Aryan's child.. And I loved Aryan but that's not the truth.. I love Samad a lot" I mumbled and slipped on him again.

"Who's Aryan?" He asked.

"He's a good friiiennnndd ooifff minnneeee" I whispered stupidly.

"Do you love him?" He questioned.

"Yes.. I love... Samad" I said.

I don't know but now my back tickled and I slightly shivered.

"Bilal..." I shivered.

"Hmm.." He said pulling me into a hug and then I don't know what happened but I was shifted from one body to another and someone started clicking our snap shots and soon I was pulled out by Samad.

And there I fainted....

Samad's POV...

It was hard to see her waist grabbed by another man. Then soon she was shifted to another man. What the hell is happening? Why is she slipping? She can't even stand..! I excused all the business mans and went towards Jawariyah as I found someone clicking her pictures.. Whats happening? I just snatched her from that man and pulled her towards me and she just fainted in my arms.

I shook her but it didn't seem to work so without grabbing anyone's attention I picked her up and walked towards car.

Soon we reached home and I picked her towards our bed room and lay her down. When I was pushing her legs up so I turned to see her back zip was unzipped.. Who did it?

I am hundred percent sure Bilal would have done that..  That us why she was shivering.. And slipping. I'll piss you off.. Mr. Bilal.. Bloody..******d.

I just brushed those thoughts away and enjoyed being with Jawariyah after a long time

I switched the lights off and changed into my pajamas. I slept beside her and that feeling was so good. I felt complete after all those boring days.

I tightly hugged her and slept after whispering I love you in her ears. I pulled the comforter and went into deep slumber.

Jawariyah POV...

"Don't leave alone again.." Samad muttered and quickly pulled me into his muscular body. I could sense the heat coming out off my body.

"I am a murderer.." He repeated himself for the seventh time and soft years escaped my eyes. He pulled me even tighter and at last I couldn't breath.. I gasped trying to control myself but now I just choke to breath and pushed his arm away.

"Don't leave...!" Samad screamed and popped out of his deep nap. I know he was having a bad dream but he's so scared and I was so worried.

"Samad" I whispered as I smoothly rubbed his back and he hugged me.. As tight as he could like he would never let go of me.

"I'm sorry" he said as the hug grew bigger and tighter. After all I am not a tough person so my eyes filled up with tears and at last I wrap my arms around him.

Soon there was a knock at the door and the maid stepped inn.

"Its great to have you back here... Its been so long" she stated and I smiled at her as I could feel Samad's eyes on me.

"Two cups of tea then I'll leave... For job" I said to her but was interrupted by Samad.

"I missed your tea a lot" Samad said to me but before I blushed the Maid left with a huge smile controlling her laughter. All I did was just to turn my face towards him and smile by dropping my legs off of bed and walked out.

*****************************

I hope you guys loved it.. Well next chapter is quite thrilling..... :-)

You gotta vote...