Chapter Twenty Three...

Jawariyah's POV...

I don't know what made me so happy today but I feel excited to go to office.. It was slightly different feeling than other days. May be it was just the inner satisfaction.. But for what? The day started wonderfully.. It was great to wake back in Samad's arms like it used to happen before.. Time flews away but you just don't forget the feelings and happy days.

I stepped inn the building as I could see number of eyes focused me.. Oops I just stepped out of Samad's car which had a logo of Khan industries.. This is so stupid Jawariyah.. You idiot..!

"Can I unzip your back again?" I man came rushing towards me with that huge smirking face and questioned. I would have just slapped him but I controlled.

"Excuse me" I tried to sound normal but I know it was rude.

'Forget it huh...!" He left rolling his smirking eyes away.

"Stupid.. Idiot you bloody...*****" I hissed at him and moved towards the lift. Stepping in wasn't that awkward as compared to be surrounded by bunch of people.. Taking about me.. I just heard them taking my name not once, not twice but more than thrice.

"How's you husband? Samad oh sorry Aryan..?" Someone questioned sarcastically and I escaped out off the lift before uttering a single word. I don't wanna lose my job.

Well I just knocked on Mr. Bilal's office door and opened the door after hearing a yes..

"Its good to have you here I thought you wouldn't" Mr. Bilal said more off he tried to taunt me. The day started better but it doesn't seem to end in the same way.

"Why wouldn't I?" I blankly questioned.

"You haven't watched the news? Right?" He asked.

"No Sir...Is there any strike today?" I questioned. May be he thought I won't come due to traffic.. But I remember the traffic was normal there wasn't anything suspicious..

"You better go home and watch the news..." He said a bit rudely.

"But..?" I tried to speak.

"You're fired
.... Mrs so called Jawariyah Samad Khan?" He yelled getting up from his chair.

"What happened?" I questioned as tiny tears escaped my huge eyes.

"You're spoiling our reputation Mam... " he yelled as if he was going to piss me off.

"I didn't get that..?" I stated more off questioned.. I don't know what's happening.. Why am I being fired.. I didn't do anything.

"Leave" was all he said and I did.

I stepped out of the room and while walking through the corridor I again saw number if smirking faces.. They were staring me awkwardly and embarrassingly.

"Jawariyah" someone slightly whispered and I turned to hug her... "Don't cry" was all my colleague Mahnoor could say.

"What is this? What's happening?" I questioned in a whispering tone.

"Its just the freaking Media" she said and this time I just pushed the hug away... I walked towards my office and turned the TV on.

'Unzipped wife of Mr. Samad' was the title was breaking news. Shockingly I just sat on the tiled floor.

"Who's Aryan? Her handsome boyfriend! Well he isn't that handsome what's that bad in her husband..." The female voice pinched as they seemed to be busy in an argument. A talk show...! Astagfirullah..?

"May be her husband ended up being rude.. He's also rude in his office..." The male voice pretended to argue with that lady.

"What about her back" the female voice stupidly questioned out of nowhere...

"Close the damn TV...!" I yelled and Mahnoor immediately did what I say.

"I am sorry" was all Mahnoor said to me.

I just got up and walked out of my room... "Who gave that damn shit news to the Media?" I screamed after entering in Mr. Bilal's room.

"I told you before.. You're fired.. Didn't I?" He said in his sarcastic tone but I ignored.

"Answer Mr..." Was all I demanded. I have a blur image in my mind about how he was dragging me forcefully on the dance floor and asked about Samad... May be.. I think he asked it... Didn't he?

"Guards get the insane lady out" Mr. Bilal yelled at his security and I was forcefully dragged out of his room and out of the lift.

"Leave me.. Alone" I yelled..

"We won't mind dropping you out or you better walk" he offered rudely.

"I'll better walk.. Thank you" I said as I hit into someone's broad chest.

*****************************

I hope you enjoyed the whole chapter... You gotta be voting..

Thank you all for votes especially SweetAdit476...

.
.
.
.
Love you all....