Chapter 3

Emma's POV

I have been working with this family for about 3weeks now and I have to say I love it. Layla is very smart for a 3 year old. Sofia is alittle bit more shy, but when she does talk she is incredibly smart. Sienna doesnt really talk to me, but that because she is a teenager. As for Lola this little cutie is just a baby.

"Okay. Lola your dad just texted saying he need me to drop off his order forms for the bar. Lets go see you daddy." I say to her.

Every time I say Daddy she gets super excited. I got her in the car and we went to the bar.

"Hey Emma." Neal says to me.

"Hey, Where's Killian?" I ask.

"Inside. So have you gave any thought to what I asked you weeks ago?" He asks.

"Well like I told you on the second day I worked her. No, Neal I dont want to go on a date with you." I tell him.

I picked up Lola and walked into the bar. As soon as Lola say her dad she got very happy.

"Hey Swan thank you, oh and hello baby girl." He says taking Lola in his arms.

"Your welcome. So I guess we should go." I say.

"No stay. Its alright. My brother works the night shift. You already no that. Im sorry Im rambling." He says.

"Thats okay. So have you spoken to your wife since last time?" I ask.

"You mean after she flipped out about you working for me. No. She wont answer my calls." He says.

"Does she think stuff will happen or something?" I ask.

"I don really know what she thinks, I personally think she has nothing to worry about." He says.

"Yeah me either. I should let you get to back to work its Lola's nap time." I say.

"Right I'll see you later." He says and kisses his daughters head and hands her to me.

I took her home and rocked her in the rocking chair.

"Go to bed sweetie." I say.

"Mamma." She says.

"No, no." I say.

Oh my god this kid just mamma oh dear god this is a problem. I just hope she doesnt say that in front of Killian.