Chapter 22

Emma's POV

"Emma hey." Mary-Margaret says as she greets us.

"Hey." I say to her.

"I'll get the girls inside." Killian says.

"Okay." I say.

He walked inside with them and I looked around and saw Graham walking up.

"Emma, it will be okay. I better go meet David." Mary-Margaret says and leaves.

"Emma? Emma Swan, back once again." He says.

"Leave me alone." I say.

"Not a chance. I've missed you." He says.

"Im sorry I have a boyfriend and we are expecting. Now leave." I say.

"I dont believe that." He says.

"Who the bloody hell are you?" Killian asks walking up.

"Killian calm down. This is Graham he doesnt matter. Lets get inside." I say to him.

"As you wish." He says.

We walked inside and Graham left. I sat on the couch and Killian came and sat by me.

"I dont want to talk about it." I say.

"Swan, please tell me." He says.

"All you should know it that he cheated on me. Then thinks I would take him back." I tell him.

"Hey Im sorry. If this is a problem for you we can always go somewhere else." He says.

"He isnt really a problem. He is harmless trust me. He is just a flirt thats all." I tell him.

"Well then, Im sorry Milah isnt as harmless." He says.

"Nothing we cant handle." I say to him.

"I love you." He says.

"I love you too." I say.

He kissed my head and pulled me close to him. I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Emma, I know this is my fault. Milah treating you badly." He says.

"Its alright Killian really. I can handle myself. Its this girls that Im more worried about." I say.

"Yeah me too. Im sorry I got you into this mess." He says.

"Killian I love you and no matter what she does or no matter what anyone does. You didnt get me into anything I choose to be with you." I say.

"Your just so sweet. How did I get so lucky?" He questions.

"I say the same stuff to myself about you." I say and kiss his cheek.

Killian and I are going to be able to work all this out in time. Milah wont always be a problem. As long as Killian and I love each other thats all that matters to us.