Chapter 24

Emma's POV

I woke up in a bed surrounded by all of Killian's daughters. Killian wasnt in the room. I gently moved the girls over and went to find Killian.

"Killian? Where are you?" I ask walking downstairs.

"Right here love." He says on the couch.

"Did you ever go back up?" I ask sitting next to him.

"Yes I did. I just couldnt stop thinking about what Milah said to me." He says.

"Killian I think its time we go back to Storybrooke where we belong." I say.

"Are you sure? Your not afraid of Milah?" He asks.

"Nope Im not afraid Im sure I can beat her ass." I say.

"I bet you could, but your pregnant." He says.

"Then I guess Regina will have to do it for me." I say.

"You really wanna go home?" He asks.

"I rather be there and deal with Milah then be here in fear of her." I say.

"Okay Love, I'll get the girls ready to leave. Its time to go home Milah or not. We are going home." He says.

He got the girls ready and we got into the car for a four hour car ride to Storybrooke. When we got there Milah was waiting outside the house and Killian drove past the house.

"Killian what are you doing?" I ask.

"Im taking them to Regina they cant see this." He says.

We took the girls to Regina's and Regina got into the car along with Robin.

"Umm what are you guys going?" I ask.

"Simple we are getting rid of this bitch." Regina says.

"Regina the kids." Killian says.

"Henry and Sienna can handle it for 10 minutes." Regina says.

We got to the house and Regina walked right out of the car and got into Milah's face.

"Regina no!" Robin says and grabs her.

"This isnt your business Mills. This is between Killian and I." Milah says.

"Get away Milah I told you I will tell you when you can see girls. Now go away before Robin lets Regina go. Remember the last time Regina beat you. This time we wont stop her." He says.

Milah rolled her eyes and walked away and I know this isnt the last time we will be seeing her, but for now shes gone. Robin and Regina left with Killian and he brought the girls back. After Killian made them go to bed he laid down on the couch with me and held me close to him. Milah isnt going to ruin what we have no matter how hard she wants to try Im sure Killian and I can handle anything and I know this because with him I know Im where I belong.