Chapter 19

Killian's POV

It was late in the night and woke up to a knock on the door. When I opened it Emma was standing there.

"Swan? You do know it 4 in the morning right?" I ask.

"Yes I know. I just wanted to say goodbye." She says.

"Goodbye? What why?" I ask.

"Its complicated. I just have to leave." She says.

"Emma please dont leave." I say.

"Im sorry Killian. Im sorry." She says and runs away.

"Daddy? I had a bad dream can I sleep in your bed with you?" Layla asks.

"Sure sweetie." I say picking her up.

The next morning Regina came over and asked if I have seen Emma.

"So have you?" She asks.

"Yes I have. She came by to say goodbye last nigh 4am." I say.

"So she didnt tell you?" She questions.

"Tell me what? Regina do you know something?" I ask.

"Yes I do, but I cant say unless I know for sure. Do you love her and never want to lose her? And non of that Im not sure crap. I want a truthful answer." She says.

"Yes Regina. I love her and I dont want to lose her. Now what is it?" I ask.

"Killian you doofus she loves you too. She told me." She says.

"She does. Then why leave?" I ask.

"Because she is afraid you wont feel the same. She also thinks you wont stay with her because of..." She says then stops.

"Because of what Regina. Does she think I still love Milah?" I ask.

"Nope. Killian she knows you dont love her. Emma is pregnant with your child and is afraid you wont want her or the child." She says.

"She is going to leave with the baby?" I asks.

"Yes, but it doesnt have to be this way. Killian go to her. She leaves soon. She loves you and if you dont go after her you will not only lose her and that baby, but Milah will take the girls. Now go. I'll watch them. Now go!" She yells at me.

I rushed out the door and went to the bed and breakfast. I went to Emma's room and her stuff was gone. I saw her car driving away. I got into my car and drove. I knew a short cut to the town line. I got there just in time and cut her off.

"Killian! What are you doing?" She asks.

"I know about the baby. Regina told me. Oh and Emma I love you." I say and kiss her.