the plan

Niall's pov

As we all sat down to talk about what happened and what we were gonna do about it. As we all gathered in the entertainment room with its game systems and other things to entertain us when we had nothing better to do, liam louis harry and zayn sat on the couch as i stood in the middle readying myself to tell them whats going on. I clear my throat to get their attention " what i have got all us together for is about bella-" i began but was interrupted by harry "what about bella? Where is she? I need to see her" he says getting impatient. " harry if you want to know your gonna have ta shut up" i say, my irish accent getting strong due to my annoyance toward harry and his inability to wait a minute... Cant blame him, the love of his life and his possible mate was just kidnapped... I began again " we are here to discuss a plan, a plan to save bella from whoever took her." that grab their attention "the other night on our date, we were walking enjoying each other's time, they jumped out of the bushes, drugged me and took her, as i explained what happened i could tell i had gotten all their attentions, especially harry.
"So you don't know who took her, didn't you see any of their faces or got their scent with your wolf?" liam asked, as usual trying to get every piece of information he could get. I thought for a moment....
I hadn't seen their face, they had covered them up well... But did my wolf get their scent and i didn't realise?
Then i felt something, it was deep down, i had never felt this feeling before. It was as if something was telling me that i had of of their scents remembered in the wolf part of my memory....it wasn't exactly strong, the scent was from whoever had drugged me. Then it came to me, it hit me like a ton of bricks as bella use to say; during the attack on the both of us as they drugged me my wolf had started to come out on his own, either out of anger or me being protective of my friend. Who ever it was, male from what i smelled, didn't realized i was a werewolf and may catch his scent, or he knew and hoped he was fast enough i wouldn't be able to catch his scent.
I had something though....it could be the drugs, but I'm positive it isn't even if it was....i still be able to find them based on the drugs scent...." i may have a plan to find bella, we will work from there."

Hey guys here is another chapter just like i promised dont for get to vote if you like the story so far....love you, stay beautiful~Diana