day 5

* nialls pov*

i was asleep when i was jolted awaje by louis. he was fully dressed and had some store bags by his feet, "what do you want, lou?" i say in my morning voice ( god, that would be sexy as fuck) "we have to wake the other boys we are goin to suprise bella" he says with a mischevious grin plastered on his face, im wondering what this lad has in mind so i get up and follow him to the other boys room waking everyone but zayn up knowing god danm well there is no way you can get that boy up on a day off from everything so we take what we have and get everything set up " get your giutar niall" loui says in a hushed wisper i do as told come back and renember exactly what to do, i started struming for a sertain song....

*bella pov*

i was sound asleep till i heard struming of a guitar...and the singing its time to get up in the morning, liam starts i reconize his voice because he sings in the shower all the time. we got breakfust for you, just not some ordinary brand, lou and harry sing, we drove to the store to get it so now get up and eat? please get up bella wolf! oh no i watch ed a video about this thing there doing... i know exactly what coming next and i am NOT PREPARED FOR THIS SHIT!!! it time to get up it time to get up!! it time to get up, get up, they were three boys jumping on me and my bed, then it went all quiet i thought it was over then its timeeee to wakeee uuuuuuuupppppppp, they sing in harmony and me being the smart ass i am, sing the part from tge video tume to get up. the laugh and i do as well... and we all go eat breakfust.

(later;)

i was in the shower washing i was going to go for a run and clear my mind (i think too much too often) and go to my hill and howl at the sky in sadness, todays the day that marks when my uncle murdered my mum and dad, every year on this day i go to my hill and do that...its become a habit....i bet your wondering if carol came along....well....rarely she did but usually she was buisy with angle trouldes to come so i almost always went with kity or alone, i was now dreesed in comfortable close and snuck out it was dark and the moon was bright and almost full but not yet do i have to worry about that yet, i quietly go a little further into the trees hoping no one can hear me or see me and i form to my wolf and dash off into the direction of my hill i get there and i stand on the highest point straighten out my stance bring my head up and a loud sadening howl pours out, my howl get louder and longer every year. i finally stop for a breff second and i hear something rusle behind me i turn and there stands a black wolf...one that hunts my dreams.....