not quite and surprise

there was a crack behind me and out of no where came a black black wolf. oh no my dream!!! i thought to myslef but when i look int o the eyes of this black wolf they werent dark and frightening....they were green...i mind locked with the wolf after a moment and when i went toask who they were the wolf had beaten me to it. who are you stranger? the wolf said. i could tell he was male by his low british voice. who are you? he repeated once again i stood stright on my four paws to make me look larger but it didint work. im bella wolf. who might you be? he tilted his head and tgen looked as if he had an idea. i looked at him with a questioned look he understood my look and said. one moment babe let me show you ....you might want to look away....somehow i become naked during change....unlike normal. i looked away and a few min. later he told me i could turn around i did...harry... he was the wolf...."are you goin to change babe"  he said, i changed...still in my normal clothes...i gave him a confused look. he instantly understood " i know this is new and weird...yes im a werewolf and no i wont do anybody any harm, i promise" i nodded in understanding and ask him " why are you out here?" he answered as if i was suppose to know the answer already " i was going for a run, i didint want to wake anybody up to let you know because you guys looked so peaceful. especially you in wolf form" oh....i didint know anybody would see....i guess he really doesent care. he started talking again after a moment of silence " how come you didint tell anyone you were a werewolf?" " i didint think you guys wouldint like me if i did...but after kitty told me you guys were werewolfs i still didint think you guys would want to be around me be cause we are all from diffrent wolfy backgrounds and diffrent packs" he kinda chuckled and waved his hads to the side of his body in a jazz hands sorta way and kinda yelled " suprise"