21. Water

It had been several days since Clara's nightmare at the bar. The couple had begun a routine of sorts, working in the morning and afternoon, going home around 8, having rough passionate sex until they fell asleep.
They were beyond happy, their lives nearly complete.

It was Friday evening. The large porcelain tub was filled to the rim with steaming hot water. Clara laid in the tub, her back against Flint's chest. Her hair was wrapped in a loose bun away from the water.

"I hate that I have only a few weeks left with you," he says leanng down and kissing her neck. He wraps his arms tighter around her, just below her breasts.

"You act like I'm leaving you," she says laughingly.

"You are, nearly seven hours in a day, Monday through Friday, you will be at school. I will no longer be able to fuck you on my desk during your break," he whines. She giggles.

"You can wait a few hours."

"I think you completely underestimate my need for you," he says as he moves bis hands down her stomach. She leans her head back and smiles, completely enjoying the mans words and touch. She groans, completely sore from the long day at work, including the escapades in Flint's office. Flint turns his head and kisses the girls neck and moves his hands back up to their previous position.

"You'll have to study and do homework, you'll never have time for me," he whines jokingly. She giggles again at his joking neediness.

"Your right. Maybe I should just find another man who will be at my school all day with me," she says joking and teasingly. He growls playfully, however slightly irritated at her words.

"Thats not funny. You're mine."
She scoffs and adjusts herself to lean into him more. She feels his lips graze her neck and shoulder.

"Well I guess that answers my guestion," she says suddenly with a smile.

"What?"

"I didn't know if you wanted to make us exclusive or just a...friends with benefits sort of thing."

"I thought I made it very clear days ago that you are driving me insane."

"Insane, yes, serious...not entirely. I wasn't sure and I didn't want to...overstep," she explains shyly.

"Don't worry about that. I just want you to tell me everything," he confesses. He liked the honesty they shared, however there were still things hidden.

"Well if we're being honest, I am so sore that I...kind of just want to sleep tonight, like just sleep," she says cautiously.
He laughs hartily, shaking the water in the tub.

"We don't have to have sex every night. I've been thinking that you wanted to," he confessing laughing

"It's not that I don't want to, I just don't think It would be entirely enjoyable when I am beyond sore."
A michevious smile comes over Flints face.

"Well...I could do all the work for you," he says as his hands slip down her stomach again. She hums a moan, wanting to feel his hands move between her thighs. She bites her lower lip and arches her back when his hand reaches her core.

Flint bites on her ear as his middle finger teases her. She hums more moans prompting him to use more force as his fingers glide across her opening then back to her bud.
She grabs the edges of the tub as he flicks and teases her. She spreads her legs winder and allows him more access.
She gasps once his finger enters her, throwing her head back on his shoulder. She clenches around his finger. Shivers run through her, ecstasy fills her, making her want more. She felt so sore but she wanted him more than anything. The surges of pleasure ran through her core as his fingers worked her. He inserts another fingers making her beg for more.