27 | Saturday Without Noah

I wrestle with myself but I need to face it, I'm out of options

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I wrestle with myself but I need to face it, I'm out of options. Noah has been gone for a month. He made a large payment to buy the boat and donated it to the Lora Learning Center before he left. We all thought he was coming back, but that hasn't been the case. The truck that pulled the sailing boat was found in storage. He's really gone.

My stomach roils with guilt. I can't sleep and I'm haunted by Noah's broken blue ocean eyes in those last moments. I broke up with him. It was my fault; I did it. I can't say I wouldn't do it again. To this day, I'm not sure if it was a relationship or fucking around. It was fear but also responsibility. Responsibility is a cold comfort at night.

I end the debate in my mind. Just do it, Tari. I hit the record button on the camera. The For Noah account goes live.

"Hey, I'm Tari. They hired me to work for the ForNoah YouTube channel. Some of the long-time viewers of the channel may have noticed my replies." I wave stupidly as my nerves take hold.

"Um, Noah hasn't been uploading because he's gone. I need your help. I want to find Noah. If you see him around, don't touch him. We have set up an email you can reach us at. It's not an emergency his family and friends would just like him to call. If you see him..."

I close my eyes and think back to the first time I met Noah.

"Tell Noah.. tell him I said... Hey, Noah."

End Video for now...  (KEEP READING, the next book is located in the same book)

A/n: Two more pages and a preview so I hope yall read the thanks you on this little journey.

KEEP READING. I added the second book into this main book to make it easier.

DO NOT FORGET to CHECK OUT ---  The Tour -- keep reading sneak preview after the thank you