Chp. 10 Prank Wars

A/N: Hey guys! I updated early...your welcome. Above there is a pic of Josh and Maya's pajamas. The left side is Josh's and the right said is Maya's. Now this chapter is the starting of what is about to get the book more interesting. I won't go ahead. It may seem like it's nothing, but after you read the next chapter you will understand. Now let's get on with the story!

*Josh's POV*

I have this feeling in the deep end of my stomach. It's like something I can't even describe. Some feelings are good, while others are bad, that you want to get rid of before someone notices. That's what I've been doing for years. I thought I could pull it off, but no. Guess some feelings are going to come out, whether you like it or not.

But for now, I'm just going to act as if they don't even exist. I know, throwing away your feelings, aren't the best option, but I feel like it's going to ruin her life.

I'm currently walking to Riley's dorm, because the gang said to meet me in there. It's either good or bad. But when it comes to Maya, it's never good. Riley and Maya. They are like opposites attract. The good and the bad.

Let's just hope, that there is no PDA...

"Hey kiddies!" I shout, after I slam the door behind me. I'm thankful that I don't see Riley and Lucas making out on the bed. But I'm also confused, also a little scared.

The room has no lights, and there isn't a single person in sight.

"Hello?" I try to make sure I don't look scared, but instead my voice comes out squeaky. I turn to the kitchen, and scream when I see a wall written in blood, red paint, or ketchup, with the words get out.

My body goes stiff when I feel somebody's presence behind me, that makes a chill run through my spin, and lift the hairs on my neck. And not the good kind.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" I turned to see a certain blonde with a excellent zombie mask, that looks so real. Shut the hell up Josh! Your not supposed to comment on an undead!

I mentally slap myself, as the lights flicker on and the person behind the mask was revealed to be the blonde beauty. Otherwise known as Maya.

"WHAT THE FU-er I mean...hey guys hehehehe." I stopped myself from cursing in front of kids and to make sure it doesn't look like I got scared.

Then the gang, plus Chris, comes out of their hiding place, while bursting out in laughter, as well as Maya. With Maya laughing, it got me laughing as well. We all settled down, and caught our breathes.

I arched my eyebrow for an explanation. "So this is what you call, a hangout?" I asked sarcastically. They all shook their heads, as Maya went to explain.

"Welcome to the month of pranks!"

"Huh?"

"Since it is the month of Halloween, or October, Maya and I have our tradition to prank people, and you are our first victim!" Chris said.

I still don't like Chris that much. That's actually very weird of me, cause I usually like people, but not when they are rude to my family. He is nice, but I still have something against him that I can't put my finger on it.

"So how did Riley agree with this?" I ask. I mean, Riley has a love-hate relationship with her and Halloween.

She loves Halloween, because you get to dress up as a princess, in her opinion, and you get candy. Though she hates it, because in her words it's spooky. I think her only favorite holiday is Christmas and Valentine's Day. Granted, Valentine's Day is my birthday, but in her opinion. Romance.

"Ring power." She said simply, while pouting.

"Ohhh."

"Well boing, are you up for a little fun." Maya smirked, while playing with the mask in her hands.

"Game on. The prank wars are just beginning."

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<>>>>>>

*Maya's POV*

It was 11:3o, and I was getting ready for bed. I went to my closet and put on some pajamas.

Josh was already sleeping, which I'm not that surprised, since he's a Mathews. I put my hair down, and got in my covers. Usually I put my hair in a pony-tail, since when I wake up, I usually look like a horror maniac like samara from rings, with my hair all in my face.

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Bang!

I was woken up by an alarming sound. I fell face-first on the hard-wood floor! Whoever is responsible is going to pay! I swear, when I find the one who woke me up, I will get a knife and-

Bang!

The sound was coming from Josh's bed. Did he fall too? Hahaha!

I almost shrieked when I saw a dead body, hiding in his comforters. I opened my mouth to scream help, but no sound was coming from my mouth. If that body was Josh- oh who am I kidding, of course it is Josh! It's his bed!

I noticed there was a knife sticking out of the body's bag, I went to grab it, but then the body stood up, and grabbed the knife from its back and was pointing it at me.

I screamed to the high heavens, that probably Canada could here. The lights flickered on, and I saw that it was Josh with his clothes covered, in what I'm hoping is fake blood.

He bursted out in laughter, as I smacked him in his face, to get his senses back.

"You sicko bastard, do you know how much you scared me?! If you actually died, what am I going to tell Corey, Topanga, Riley, and your parents?!" I screamed.

"Me die?! Ha, where would I go without you? Er...I mean, without you, Riley, and everybody else. Hehehe."

"Oh you are so going to get it." I said, as I jumped on his back.

He caught with his steps, as he balanced me on his back. "Maya, get down, you have to sleep." He said reasonably.

"I don't think I will sleep, after what I experienced." Shuttering at the fact, that I might have lostJosh.

He put me down and looked at me in the eye. "How about you sleep with me today?"

The old Maya would've probably said yes right away, and take the advantage. But now, the Maya who may or may not like Josh is just staring at him wide-eyed.

"W-what?!"

"Well, if it helps you sleep, then I'm fine with it."

"Ok..."

We got into his bed, as we made sure there was a gap between us. This actually made me forget the terrors and it was peacefully comfortable.

"Goodnight Maya. I'm sorry if I scared you." He said.

I opened my eyes, to meet with blue eyes, and a pouty face. I giggled slightly.

"Night Josh. It's ok."

A/N: Hey guys! Ooooooh, I added some joshaya moments, hope you enjoy them. I will be updating sooner, since school is out for me, and I have nothing better to do...lol...no? Ok then. Remember to...

Vote

Comment

Share

Bye loves!