Chp. 11 Goodbye, Josh

A/N: Hey loves! So I just want to bring something up. Remember the QA chapter? If you don't then I'll explain how it goes. It's just a chapter where you will write questions for the characters in the book, on the comments, and in the next chapter, the characters itself will answer them. Now this isn't the chapter where you will right your comments. I'll make a chapter for Q/A chapter soon, but not the next. You will know why if you read this chapter.

*Maya's POV*

"Maya."

"Maya, wake up."

"Stop bothering me mom."

"Maya. Wake up, your going to be late for class."

I opened my eyes, but was blinded by the sunlight, and shut them real quick.

"Maya, I saw you open your eyes, wake up."

"Fine."

I got out of the bed, but slipped from my morning laziness. I was ready to meet with the hard-carpet floor, but a hand was wrapped around my waist, and held me up. Sparks flew in my body, fluttering around where he touched.

"You should really watch where your going." He said, chuckling slightly.

"Haha, very funny." I got out of Josh's tight hold, and took in the time to look at his appearance. (Without glasses)

He still looks good in a beanie

He still looks good in a beanie...shut up Maya!

"Where are you going this early, we still have an hour before class. Wait a minute, we still have an hour left, why did you wake me up so early?!"

"I'm a Mathews." True. "I'm going to meet Rebecca before class."

The words hit me like a pang. The fact that I have to try to smile at my best friend, who is also dating the guy that I may or may not like is very crucial. It is also hard, because when ever I wake up, I see him!

Why God, why did you have to make this hard for me?!

"Oh. Well I have to get ready, if Riley and me are going to walk to class together." I said, pushing past him, and putting my feelings away, and locked inside my dungeon of sadness.

"Ok, well I left a mocha on the kitchen counter." He shouted, while making his way out the door, while grabbing his keys.

I do my usually morning routine, and have 30 minutes to spare.