Chp. 20 Winter Formal

A/N: I'm back! Mwhahahahahaha!

*Maya's POV*

"Riles, I'm not wearing a braid!"

"Yes you are!"

"No you can't make me!" I argued.

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Please peaches?" She pouted.

Today was the winter formal and Riley and me were dressed in our dresses from the mall, that we selected. Riley's hair was put up in a braid bun, by moi.

I just wanted to let my hair down, but Riley says otherwise.

"What the heck is a fishtail?!"

"It's a type of a braid, now sit back in the chair and let me do my magic!"

I rolled my eyes, and slouched in the chair, as I grunted and mumbled curse words silently for only me to hear.

I stood up, when Riley tied the hair band once she was done, only to be pushed back on the chair.

"Sorry Maya, but I still have to put the finishing touches." She said.

I saw her picking some flower pins. Wait what?!

"Oh no! You are not putting those pins in my hair!" But it was too late.

"There, perfect, now take a look in the mirror."

I peaked one eye open, and was surprised by outcome.

I was flabbergasted. And with my stubbornness character, I said what only a mature adult would say.

"I guess it's ok, I mean it's not that good, but I guess I could manage?" I lied, while she rolled her eyes.

"Hey guys, I'm done, so I'm ready when your ready." Josh said, coming out in a blue dress shirt, with the sleeves rolled up, matched with black skinny jeans.

"We'll be out in ten minutes." Riley answered.

"Ok, and Maya, nice hair." He smiled, before walking away.

"See peaches, josh likes your hair." Riley smirked.

I rolled my eyes, still feeling a blush on my cheeks. I grabbed my phone and opened the message from Evelyn.

Evelyn: Hey! Too much?