Day of the Moon (pt 1)

I sat criss-crossed on the concrete floor of Area 51, staring up at the Doctor. "Do you know what this is?"

He stared at me. "I'd say zero balanced dwarf star alloy. The densest material in the universe. Nothing gets through that. You're building me the perfect prison."

I stood up. "Correct."

"Why are you doing this? Do you remember anything?" He pleaded.

I crossed my arms, and studied him. I hadn't seen him in about three months, because I had to go through the initiation process for Area 51 all over again-- the 60s version. There were many things I noticed that I was surprised by: the beard, his eerie calmness, and the strange sadness in his eyes.

"I can't believe you really thought I'd be loyal to a lunatic. You've underestimated me, again. As always."

He never stopped trying. "Nova--"

I chuckled in disbelief, shaking my head. "That's not my real name."

"Agent Rivera," a man in a suit called out to me from behind. "You're needed in unit 6."

I nodded, not being able to bring myself to give the Doctor a goodbye. 

888

The truth was-- I did not remember everything.

I knew before I went into the tunnel with River that there would be questions I would ask her-- who she was, and who I was, and to the Doctor. I did not remember her answer, but every time I looked at the Doctor-- I felt a pang in my chest.

An overwhelming sadness was the only thing I remembered, so I took it as a sign.

"Nothing can penetrate these walls. Not a sound, not a radio wave. Not the tiniest particle of anything. In here, you are literally cut off from the rest of the universe." Canton placed his fingers into a panel in the steel-black wall, which triggered the door of dark black matter to slide closed. "So I guess they can't hear us, right?"

"Good work, canton. Door sealed?" The Doctor asked.

"You bet."

The Doctor stood up, and shook out of his chains and strait jacket, while the two body bags sat up, revealing Amy and Rory.

"Finally!" Amy huffed.

"These things could really do with air holes," Rory complained.

"Ah yes, so the dead people can breathe." I replied sarcastically, walking over to the corner of the room, and reaching my hand forward into the air, until it eventually touched a surface which revealed itself to be the TARDIS. "Hello again."

888

"So, three months, what have we found out?" The Doctor asked, his beard now thankfully gone.

"Well, they're everywhere, every state in America." The Doctor injected Rory's hand with a device, and he screeched. "Ow!"

"Not just America, the entire world."

"There's a greater concentration here, though." River typed on the monitor, her hair still drying from when she decided to jump off a building and fall into the TARDIS pool.

The Doctor injected Amy. "Ow!"

"You okay?" He quietly asked her.

"All better."

"Better?" The Doctor didn't believe her.

"Turns out I was wrong. I'm not pregnant."

Rory walked over. "What's up?"