Damien

Hello loves. Chapter six already! Above is the music for the chapter and a pic of Lily. Below is your quote and a pic of Damon. Enjoy! ;) Please remember to read, comment and vote and share with your friends. 

She walked towards the living room and paused next to the healer witch who'd helped them

She walked towards the living room and paused next to the healer witch who'd helped them. The woman was watching Klaus and who she assumed was Damien as they visited with Natasha. The little girl was staring up at Damien adoringly. It was clear she loved him. Perhaps they were related. 

"So, what's your name?" She murmured to the woman. The lady smiled at her. 

"Amara. I provide healing to the locals around here since the hospital is so far away. I'm also the local midwife."

"I'm Lily." 

"I know."

"You do?"

"This isn't a big place as far as population goes. A new resident is news." 

"Good news I hope."

"Certainly. You saved that girl's life. If you hadn't found her and thought to call Klaus, she'd have bled out in the forest. She and her family owe you a life debt."

"No one owes me anything," Amara smirked. 

"That isn't how they will see it." She gestured towards Damien. 

"It was no more or less than anyone should do in that situation. Speaking of which it's been a hell of a day. There was a pack of smokes in my jeans, did you..." 

"On the kitchen table."

"Thanks." She walked into the kitchen and grabbed a cigarette, walking outside. Whatever the three of them were talking about, she had a distinct impression that she wasn't welcome. It threw her off. Klaus had always been welcoming but now it was like she was an intruder.

Lily knew this wasn't about her. She knew that this was probably in her head but she suddenly felt lonelier than she ever had. The shock of finding a girl, a child bleeding to death in the forest and the events that followed it were only now sinking in and she was starting to shake.