Mine

Hello readers! I hope you are loving the story so far! Just a little warning, there is x rated material in this chapter. If you aren't into reading that you may wish to skip this one. ;) For those who have been waiting for this moment, enjoy. This chapter will be longer than normal. xoxo

Something clattered to the floor and she was barely aware of the sound of glass breaking

Something clattered to the floor and she was barely aware of the sound of glass breaking. She whirled around to find the source of the noise. It was a mistake. She lost her balance and fell unceremoniously onto her behind. 

"Damn." She muttered and began to struggle into a standing position. 

"Pathetic." The voice was male and sounded disgusted. She looked up her vision swimming. Klaus. 

"What do you want?" She growled, finally managing to get to her feet. Somewhere between the rum and the vodka she'd lost her equilibrium. 

"I want my Luna to behave like a Luna instead of drowning herself in alcohol like a self-pitying child! Your pack needs you."

"I shot my own Father for this pack, and I can't get the image out of my head. I committed an unforgivable act so that everyone would be safe. What the fuck more do you want from me?" Her voice was far too loud in the silent cabin. Klaus sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose between his thumb and forefinger. 

"Look, everyone knows what you did for them. Everyone is grateful, but Damien still has not remembered everything and they need leadership. As the Luna, that would be you. You fought for that right and you earned it. You even kicked my ass. Where is that Lily? You've been swimming in booze for a week now. It's time to come back to reality." 

She swayed while she took him in. Even her addled mind knew that he made sense. 

"I can't stop replaying it in my head. I can't stop feeling like the scum of the Earth for doing what I did." Amara stepped out from behind Klaus and came forward, taking her hand. 

"Come, let's get you sobered up." She helped Lily to the kitchen. Once Lily was sitting down she turned to Klaus. "Go on and tend to the pack. I will have her to rights soon enough." Klaus nodded jaw clenching and walked out of the cabin. Lily watched him go. 

"He's mad at me." Then she promptly burst into tears. 

'whack' The slap came so swiftly and so hard, that Lily rocked back in her chair with the force of it, cupping her stinging cheek and looking up at Amara in bewilderment. 

"Stop being a whining baby. I won't have it. You are better than this and you and I both know it so let's cease with the waterworks because they will earn you no pity from me. Now shut up." Then Amara turned to the counter and began to brew some coffee and wash up the dishes that had piled up. It didn't take her long. There were only a couple of plates and a bunch of cups. 

An inspection of the refrigerator told the story of Lily's empty stomach. Amara sighed. 

"When was the last time you ate Lily?"