Heat

Her body was on fire

Her body was on fire. No wonder they called it Heat. It felt like she was burning with fever and no matter what she did to cool herself it didn't work. She was absolutely miserable. Damien opened the door to the bathroom and then pulled back the shower curtain taking her in for a long moment as she stood beneath the freezing cold water trying and failing to cool down a little bit. 

"I'm sorry, I don't think I can walk among the pack today. It's bad." She murmured. He pulled her out of the shower, uncaring that she was soaking. Oddly enough his touch calmed the heat some and suddenly she was clinging to him. The closer to him she was the less the heat burned her. "Damien..." She gasped, wordless need in her gaze. He growled and leaned in, kissing her. She moaned in bliss at the contact and melted into him, feeling his kiss in every nerve ending. 

"Little one, I would love nothing more than to help you through this." He ground against her so that she could feel the evidence of that. "But there is a likely consequence of mating while you are in heat." He murmured. 

"What's that?" She murmured breathlessly, completely distracted and running her lips over his chin. 

"Pups." He stated. That gave her pause. Pups. He meant children. She was likely to conceive while she was in heat. A million thoughts ran through her head. Were they ready for children? Was she ready for children? 

"We never talked about that." She stated. He caressed her cheek and pulled them out of the bathroom, sitting on her bed and pulling her down to sit next to him. He wasn't meeting her gaze. 

"I  understand if you do not want pups." He murmured. She frowned and sat up, swinging around so that she straddled him. It felt wonderful against her heated skin and she needed him to look her in the eyes. 

"It isn't that I don't want pups ever. It's just I hadn't thought about having pups yet. I just became your mate and just became Luna. This was the last thing I was expecting to be honest with you. But don't turn away from me. Let's talk about this." He met her gaze and something akin to wonder crossed his expression. 

"You would welcome pups from me?" He sounded disbelieving.

"Are you doubting it because of your past? I thought we had talked about that before. You know that I don't judge you for that." 

"Perhaps I judge me for that."

"Do you think you aren't worthy of having pups?" She questioned. "Because I want you to know that I don't for a second think that you would be a bad father. I don't question your ability to be a parent or to care for us." 

"If I take you, little one, and you fall pregnant, will you be upset?" He questioned. 

"No. Lets agree that if it happens it happens and if it doesn't we won't be sad."  He pulled her lower half flush against him, his member flush against her core. There were no clothing between them because he had been in wolf form before coming into the cabin. His hands framed her sides and she reached down, guiding him inside of her, moaning as he slid in, inch by inexorable inch. The heat inside her blazed and he moaned, lost to the scent of her pheromones. 

She rocked her hips and ground into him, completely wanton, totally forgetting any and all inhibitions she may have ever had, losing herself to the Heat. 

"Christ..." He murmured. Then he gave into it as well and whirled her around so that he was on top of her, but she wasn't having it. In this state, she was stronger than he was and she pinned him down. He chuckled at the look of victory on her face as he rode him, grinding her hips and taking everything she needed, what she wanted as he hit that special place inside of her again and again while his hands roamed her heated skin. 

Finally, when she was almost there, he grabbed her hips and forced her to be still. She whimpered, needing release. He began to thrust into her hard and fast forcing her to be still and take what he was giving her. She reveled in his dominance, throwing her head back as she went flying over the edge so hard she saw stars in her vision. He came a second after and she loved that he felt such pleasure in her. 

They fell back onto the bed and she tucked into his side, resting her head on his chest as they both caught their breath. 

"I love you, Damien." She sighed. 

"And I, you." He replied. He leaned in and kissed her, unhurried and slow. She relaxed into it. Were they working up to go again, because she was completely okay with that. He sensed her readiness and he graced her with one of his rare grins. 

A knock at the door made them both freeze. 

"Alpha, two males have come, they say that they are your brothers. They are here to meet the Luna." Lily looked up into Damien's face and froze. He looked furious. Damien sat up. 

"Tell them we will be down in a minute." 

"Yes, Alpha." Damien looked down at Lily. 

"How are you?" She knew he meant how was the Heat. She evaluated herself. 

"I feel almost normal, but I don't know how long that will last for." She admitted. 

"Good. It helps that you smell like me. Let us dress and go and meet my brothers." As they pulled on some clothing she studied him closely. He was none too thrilled that they were getting visitors. 

"I didn't know you had any brothers Damien." 

"They aren't family. They are two of the nine." 

"The Lupus Antiqua?" She asked, remembering the story Amara had told her. 

"The very same." He murmured. 

"Why are they here to see me?" She wondered. 

"We will find out, little one. Do not be afraid." She took his hand as they came down the stairs and smiled up at him. 

"I'm not afraid of anything."