XXV ■ Broken

***WARNING, MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!!***

I could feel Gabriel's eyes on me as the last few grains of salt poured onto the floor. His brow was raised and his lips curled back in a lopsided grin-- but the King remained silent, watching and waiting patiently as he stalked his prey. As I shut the double doors to his room, Gabriel easily stood from the chair. Immediately the charade of weakness, along with the blanket covering his nudity fell to the floor.

My stomach twisted with arousal as my eyes travelled over every bulge of his incredible body. In the darkness of the forest it had been impossible to see. But I remembered the feeling of him inside of me. The power of him forcefully thrusting in and out. How I had screamed with pleasure as he filled me entirely. 

But feeling and seeing were two very different things.

Moving forward, I subconsciously licked my lips as his big hand struggled to wrap around himself and work his thick erection. I could feel my cheeks flush and my thighs clench as I gazed at the swollen head glistening with precum. I had to bite back a moan.

As I fell against his chest, Gabriel made quick work of shredding my clothes. The hand that had previously been stroking his own shaft, was now tangled deep in my hair. With both of our bodies returned to their natural state, Gabriel crushed his lips to my own as his hands roamed where they pleased. 

On a desperate groan, I leaned forward kissing him back. His steely hard passion pulsed between us, twitching against my belly.

"Please, Gabriel," I found myself begging. "I want to be yours."

His body shook as he pulled back, his eyes burning with desire.

"Are you sure?" He grated. His eyes glowing as he fought to stay in control. "My wolf wants his mate," he warned. "And once I start, I won't be able to stop."

With a nod, I gathered my hair back and leaned my head to the side.

"You have no idea what this means to me." Gabriel's voice sounded broken as his head nuzzled against the crook of my neck. "It feels like I've been waiting forever for this."

Suddenly his arms wrapped around me, hoisting me roughly to his chest. As his massive form tensed with need, his eyes turned feral and wild. It was erotic, and my body shivered against him, aroused.

My hands fisted his dark curls as his canines began to elongate. The King tossed his head back with a roar. His hips thrust forward and with a snarl his fangs sunk into my neck. As his mark began to scorch across the sensitive flesh, a scream tore from my lips. A moment later, euphoria exploded through my veins.

***

Gabriel slid out of me, his arms and legs untangling from my own. As I shivered from the loss of warmth, he tucked the large quilt around me.

"I'm going to go take a quick shower," he said, before gently placing a kiss to my head.

I nodded and smiled as I sighed contentedly back against the pillows. If I'd had the energy, I probably would have cat called him as I watched his muscled ass flex and dimple on the way to the restroom.

The water turned on in the shower and I could feel my eyes getting heavy. I had almost drifted off to sleep when there was a quick knock on the door.

"Coming!" I hollared.

Hopping out of the bed, I opened the nearest drawer and pulled on the first thing I grabbed out. As I scrambled to do up a few buttons on the shirt, I headed over to the bedroom's entrance. Thankfully, Gabriel was a large man, and his shirt covered everything from my tits down to my ass.