Hello(Adele)

"It's ok. I got over it."

I opened the door and got on to the sidewalk.

"You got a group with you Sam."

"No."

I nod.

"You can stay with us of you want Colby."

John said as I was walking away. I look at him.

"Only if Sam want me to John."

Sam sighed.

"John have trust issues even before the end of the world. I surprised he want you to stay. So I'll said you can stay."

Sam look at John as he smiled at him.

"Thanks Sam, I really appreciate it."

"It's ok. We going back to our house, we've been staying at."

I nod and follow them as they walked away.

_Time skip_

Sam opened the door to the house, me and John followed him in.

"Home sweet home "

Sam said as he put his backpack on the couch in the living room that was next the the front door. I shut the door and lock it, I look around the house it's normal looking house on the other side of the town.

"John go take Colby and show him his room."

John nod and walk up the stars that was in front of us at the end of the hall. I followed him up the stairs, John walked down the hall to the last door.

"This is your room now, the bathroom is across Sam's room on the left side of the hall and I'm next to his room on the right side of the door"

I nod.

"Thank you"

"You don't have to thank me. I just glad to have someone else to talk to if I can't talk to Sam about some things."

I listen to him as I open the door to my new room. I put my bag next to my bed.

"I'm glad you and Sam trust me."

I said as I sit on the bed, John lane on the door frame. I sighed and put my bag at my feet, I open it and got out a new shirt and underwear to take a shower but I'll use the same pants I have on for now.

I stand up and walk towards John.

"I know you and Sam for one day but to tell you the truth before you think I'll betray you and him. I just wake up in the middle of a forest,naked with no memories at all. All I remember is my name and why I'm telling you this is because I trust you and Sam with that information."

I said to John,walk to the bathroom and shut the door without a response.
-------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you like it so far. If you see a mistake tell me and I'll try to fix it. I hope you have a great day/night.