Demolition lovers (MCR)

"What if I don't want it to be an accident."

I turned away from him with widened eyes.

'Did I hear him right that he didn't went the kiss to be an accident. I don't know what to say or do.'

(Sam's pov )

I got worried when he turn away from me. Tears slowly took over my eyes but I try to keep them at bay. I started sniffling and the tears rolled out.

"I...I...after you were gone......I realize..I grow so attached...to you....and...the longer....you were gone.....the more I realized.....I had fallen in love.....with you....Colby...I'm telling this...to you because......I know I'll....lose you......sooner or later...."

(Coldy's pov )

I look down because I know what he said it true, we'll never know what kind of future we have. I look around to see Sam's face is in his hands, sobbing. I turned around and gently grabbed his wrists, I pull his hands away from his face.

"I'm afraid to love because I'm afraid to lose whatever I love specially in a world like this. I also know you're going to lose me or I'll lose you at some point and I don't want to lose you ever because I love you to much. I've loved you for long time now and I'll do whatever to protect you no matter what Sam."

I gentle wishpered to him. He open his eyes to look at me with tears rolling down his face. I let go of his wrists and wipe off all his tears off his beautiful face. As I was doing that I lean in and given him a soft but passion,loved filled kiss.

'His lips are so soft and sweet. I can kiss them all day.'

I pulled back.

(Sam's pov)

He pulled away but I want more of his lips. I don't want rush everything so I didn't pull him back. I open my eyes to see him smiling at me with his eyes filled with love. I smiled back a little and I can feel my face getting hot. I look down to avoid him seeing me blush.

I feel his fingers softly pull my head up for him to see my face.

"Don't hide your face from me. You look cute when you blush."

I feel my face getting hotter. He lean in again and I close my eyes. He kiss me like I would brake if he moved wrong. I slowly moved my arms around his neck and I stood up on my keens making me taller the him. I run one of my hands through his hair, this time I was the one who pulled back. I smiled down at him and hugged him.

(Coldy's pov )

I hugged Sam and I moved us into laying down with the cover around us. I lay my head on Sam chest hearing his heart beating.

"After your all healed I'll take you to John."

I look up at him, I can see the sadness in his eyes but he nod.

'I hate to see him so sad. Uuummm...Oh I know what if I sing to him.'

"Don't make me wait another day
Cause passion is passion
You know it as well as me"

I closed my eyes, listening to Sam heart.

"Now, let's stop running from love
Running from love
Let's stop, my baby
Let's stop running from us
Running from us
Let's stop, my baby"

Sam ran his fingers through my hair as I sing softly to him.

"Oh my, my, my
I die every night with you
Oh my, my, my
Living for your every move

Spark up, buzz cut
I've got my tongue between your teeth
Go slow, no, no, go fast
You like it as much as me

Now, let's stop running from love
Running from love
Let's stop, my baby
Let's stop running from us
Running from us
Let's stop, my baby......."

I trail off and look up at Sam to see him asleep. I smiled at his cute face, I lay my head back down, smiling as I listening to his beating heart and slow breathing. I close my eyes and let the darkness take over.

Song: troye sivan my my my