Human (Rag 'n' Bone Man)

(Sam pov)
I sighed as I layed my shirt on the small bed and sit down. I just looked at my feet, feeling that somethings missing or someone.

'The longer that he's gone the more that I realized that I grow so attached to him and that I have feeling for him. Yes I found him attractive when we first meet but I never know that I was going to love him so much. Did I just said that. Did I say that I loved him. Oh god I did I just said I loved him but I will admit he is smoking hot and he's on god level of sexyness. I should better stop before I get hard. Well, I do love him and I really wish he was here right now.'

I sighed again and rubbed my face with both of my hands.

"Sam"

I looked at the door to see John.

"Yes"

He stepped into the room more.

"Can we go back to the last town because I have a feeling that we missed something back there and its bothering me."

I look back at the floor.

"I don't know John. "

"Please Sam I feel like we don't take our time and look through all the houses. Like we leave something important back there. Come on. Just this one time Sam."

I look at him.

"Why are you so into this for, we took our time and we looked everything over in that town there was nothing at all John. Nothing at all."

I stood up and looked at him like he was a madmen.

"What if Coldy is there and if we don't go we'll...."

"STOP IT JOHN. COLDY'S DEAD YOU HEAR ME JOHN HE'S DEAD. WALKER'S DRAGGED HIM AWAY JOHN THEY EAT HIM. HE DIED IN THAT CRASH JOHN. NOW NEVER TALK ABOUT HIM AGAIN IN FRONT OF ME. YOU NEED TO REALIZE THE TRUTH JOHN. HE'S DEAD OK hes...dead john."

I started crying my heart out, I dropped onto my knees.

"I...loved him john....I really. ..did..loved....him....I'm so sorry john. I'm.....so sorry."

I slowly looked at him to see him crying too. I stood up and walked over too him and hugged him.

"I'm sorry john. I don't mean to yell at you."

I kissed and whisper into his hair.

I sat down on my keens.

"John look at me."

He didn't looked at me.

"look at me john."

This time he did.

"We'll go to the town to make sure we didn't leave any thing behind ok."

He nod at me and walk out the door. I stood back up again and put my shirt on. I graped all my weapons, all my clothes and all of the food we had (it's not that much). I walk out the bedroom door and walk to John's room.

"Pack everything ok. We might have to stay a day or two look though the whole town again."

He nod at me still having his back turn to me and I know that his mad at me for yelling at him.

"I siad I was sorry john for yelling at you."

*And in that moment he know he fucked up. I'm sorry I can't help it I had to.*

he turned around and given me a mean look.

"You think you're the only one missing him Sam. News flash Sam I miss him too. He was like a older brother I never had and now his gone Sam. You made that very clear Sam."

I sighed.

"I'll be in the truck."

I walked out to the truck (that we found not to long ago) put my stuff in the back.

After a minute John came out of the house and put his stuff in the back. He shut the door and looked out the window. I turned the key and the truck powered to life, I pulled out of the driveway and we were on the road again.