TRES

003 — SCOTTS HOUSE

The two boys from before came and took Derek into the Sheriff's office whilst the Sheriff came out to talk to Laura

"Did you find anything about the girl?" He asked Parrish who nodded.

"It isn't all good though" He replied wondering whether or not to tell him "She's a mutant" He whispered which caused the Sheriff to look down at his deputy in shock.

"Are you sure?" He asked him as he leaned in to get a better look at the girls file, but the deputy shrugged.

"Not 100%, But if these records are correct it says she's one of them." He gestured to the records in front of him.

"What else does it say?"

"Just that her name is Laura Kinney recently changed to Laura Howlett, meaning her Father is James Howlett...Wolverine" He shared a look with the Sheriff who looked up from the screen over to the girl who was now munching on a chocolate bar they had given her.

"She's from Spanish decent. She's around 12-13 years old and she has a criminal record. Theft, Attempted Murder. Her health record is clean though one of the cleanest I've ever seen, never been in hospitals" He read out to the Sheriff.

"Has she talked to anyone yet?" He asked wanting to know if the girl would talk to them yet.

"No, not really. She only talked to that boy in the other room, the ones who's record came up with Hale's" Jordan replied.

"Okay. Thanks Parrish, I'll handle it from here" The Sheriff patted him on the back before turning to Laura.

"It's Laura, right?" The girl just stared at him as he spoke.

"Look I've seen your record and I know that you probably have a very good excuse to why all of that was on there. Now if you answer a few of my questions I promise I'm not going to press any further charges, Okay?"

She slowly nods.

"I promise I won't to call anyone, no one will know you're here. No scientists or FBI, they won't find out about you Okay?" He tried reassuring her.

"Okay" She spoke to him for the first time and he smiled knowing that she was getting to trust him.

"Now, what happened? My son Stiles said he found you in his Jeep. How did you get there?" He asked her as she looked down at her lap fiddling with her book.