QUINCE

015LOGAN

Logan sat on the floor in what was suppose to be a cell full of skeleton bones

Logan sat on the floor in what was suppose to be a cell full of skeleton bones. He saw the girl starting to wake up. She groaned as she looked around the room that Kate had put her in. She didn't seem to realise that Logan was there as she stood up nearing the cell door which was left ajar.

"I wouldn't if I were you." He said startling her as she believed that she were alone.

Kira looked in the direction of the voice and saw the man sitting against one of the walls. She squinted her eyes looking at him, something about him was familiar. She swore she had seen him somewhere before. Then it clicked.

"You're Logan aren't you?" She asked the man who grunted in reply.

"Who wants to know" He replied not knowing who the girl was or what her intends were but he knew they were bad either wise she wouldn't of been down there with him.

"I'm Kira. I-Uh. I know your daughter, Laura. We found her when we came to Mexico a few months ago" She explained to him. This seemed to peek his interest.

"My daughter. How is she? Is Laura alright?" He asked her, he was desperate to see his daughter he was searching for her before he got caught up with Kate and her berserkers.

"She's safe, she's in Beacon Hills as far as
I know. My friends and I, we are sort of like you. Supernatural." She assured him.

"I see" He spoke "Why did Kate bring you here?" He asked her curiously.

"I'm not sure all I know is that Scott's in trouble" She said looking back at him before leaving the cell knowing that he wasn't going to follow her if she begged him too. Little did she realise the only reason he stayed there was because he had already tried to escape multiple times and it all ended up the same.

~

Laura stood with Derek and Braeden around a table filled with weapons and bullets.

Derek sighed as he looked at all of it on the table. "I still don't like relying on these things." He told Braeden.

"I get it. You miss your power. I would too." Braeden says trying to comfort him.

Derek shook his head "It's not about power, it's about being able to help. I don't like feeling helpless." He tells her as he looks towards Laura who was playing around with some of the weapons on the table trying to twirl a knife in her hands.

"I'm human. Do I look helpless?" She asks him slightly offended as she loaded her gun.

Derek tilted his head at her "You're a much better shot than me." He told her looking slightly sad.

Braeden caught the look knowing what he was thinking. "Do you really think you won't be coming back?" She asked peeking Laura's interest in the conversation as she looked at the two confusion before putting down the knife she held.