Dispute

Festival? I've heard of no such thing, but I suppose it's nothing to fret about, considering I've never payed the slightest attention to school events whatsoever.

"Huh, I didn't know that. I suppose I should start paying more attention to what goes on. Do we have a role in it?" I ask Monika.

Monika and Sayori nod simultaneously. Sayori speaks, "It's going to be super fun, we get to decorate, and make banners and everything, and-"

Before Sayori could continue, Natsuki laughs purposely alloud, and speaks. "MAKING CUPCAKES!" bolted Natsuki, in a fit of furious pride.

Monika joined in on the laughter, "Of course, cupcakes too... That will be your job, Natsuki."

Sayori beamed at me. "I'll be making decorations, like sparkles, streamers, you know?" she said, sprinkling her fingers around as if to gesture crackling stars.

I nodded my head to confirm my understanding.

"And Yuri, you can..." Monika paused in a strange, almost fishy manner, "Actually, you can do whatever you want, I don't care."

"YES!" Yuri breathed loudly behind her teeth, her eyes widening as her pupils shrunk.

Looking dead on at me, Monika spoke, "And, -kun, you'll be helping me hang up posters around the school to gather new members!"

Yuri stood up from her chair suddenly. "What?"

Monika eyed her, as if she had primal instincts, "Yep, he's going to be spending some time with me for once, is that a problem Yuri?"

"Actually, yes, yes it is a problem. What are you thinking? Taking him away from me under his will? Are you fucking delusional? Ah, that's right, you can't fathom how much I care about him because you don't study him. You're wrong. You're wrong. You're all wrong."
ttttt
ERASE
TO A
ND V D L
1918 11 11 .fax l st ? L V

h

I was intrigued by how hostile Yuri had become, seeing how defensive she was over me. I watched in intensity, hoping things didn't escalate to a boiling point.

Sayori seemed to be worried. I figured she would be unfond of an argument, let alone between two friends, in her favourite club. I felt bad for her.

Natsuki glared down at Yuri. "You've said absolutely nothing to us at all since -kun showed up. Ever since he's been here, all you've done is rub up on him, giving him your book aids!" she spewed.

Yuri gave Natsuki an even more hostile look than before, her eyes more open than I have ever seen them, adrenaline steaming through the roof of her cranium. "You say that as if he would ever want anything to do with you. You're absolutely devolving among your pathetic shell you call your skin. You don't mean God damn worm rot to his special soul. You don't make the cut for him."

"Oh, I don't make the cut for him? That's funny, didn't you tell -kun about your cutting issues? I'm sure he'd LOVE to hear about that!" Natsuki yelled, now showing complete fury.

Yuri stared at me dead in the eyes, whilst darting across the room, hyperventilating. "S-SHE DOESN'T MEAN THAT -KUN... SHE'S JUST TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD IN FRONT OF YOU. I SWEAR, I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO MYSELF WITH YOU AROUND, PLEASE DON'T THINK I'M FUCKED UP, PLEASE!?"

"Yuri, you need to relax, you're acting crazy. Have you ever considered seeing a councelor? Your obsession with him is completely screwed up."

"AH... MONIKA, HAVE YOU EVER CONSIDERED COMMITTING SUICIDE? I GUARANTEE IT WOULD BENEFIT -KUN AND I..." Yuri besieged, still breathing visibly rough.

no one would care if she died.
ss
f
nobody cares about them.

you don't have to listen to
them, my prince.

I walked home alone that day. I forgot what happened, I don't remember what I was supposed to do when I got home, but I worried it was something important.

Nevermind. I don't worry anymore, things just happen. I think my emotion disappeared, but I could be wrong.

I sat down on my couch by myself. I decided to look out my window, and stare at the pellucid, colourless sky. Something told me that I needed to get a pen.

Searching through my handbag, I found nothing, just papers and textbooks. I could have sworn I kept my expensive pens in the front pocket of my bag. I guess I left it at school, oh well.

I went to bed at 6:44 P.M., getting an obtuse eleven hours of sleep.

I was supposed to write a poem for the club.

Fuck, I just remembered.

Something just tells me that I didn't need to bring one today.