Chapter 3: Hoodoo To Voodoo

I straightforward invite you to this worldly connection of god and their function for the procedures of performing magical rites. I ensure you with the best voodoo and love spell which will embody magical powers.

Ever Smith

Every single morning of every single day, people say that it's the hardest thing to get out of bed in the morning...... They should try being a zombie as my morning starts off either me waking me up in the car or me wake me up in a motel with my head on the desk, my body getting up on its own to stretch and do what is need to be done like shower, then my body would take me to the bathroom to brush my teeth, comb my hair, and finally put my head back on straight. For some odd reason, my body has a mind of its own sometimes when it comes to not being connected to each other as it tends to try to make sure that I do what I used to do when I was alive or what I didn't do when I was alive but anyway this is what I do every single morning and luckily I found this Motel.

This is how it happened:
I drove into the Motel area at 11 pm at  night since I couldn't find a gas station anywhere nearby and my car was running on empty by 10:56 pm, motel attendant was truly rude to me as me and the attendant argued for five minutes as we started talking at 11:03 and stop talking at 11: 08 pm when she tried to call the police so at 11:09 p.m. I choked her with the wire of the phone cord and kept on choking her until the life of her was ended by 11:10 PM. From 11:12 pm to 12:12 am I was dragging the Motel associate to my room to do the normal routine as of late:
-Undress her
-Put her in the tub
-cut her up
-Cook her insides as tonight's and tomorrow's dinner
-Using her blood as bath water as it
-Cleanse the skin
-then after everything is said and done leave the remains.

I was going to leave the motel after a weak breakfast, until I could hear screaming well pumping out someone else's gas into my own car. Before I left this morning, Motel associate pulled out a gun on me and told me to put my hands over my head as she was threatening to call the police and as I did without her having to see my face I did what I was told as I could hear her calling nine-one-one in  fear.... As that was going on I cracked one of my fingers as my hand unhooked as it started walking on it's fingers from down my back to up the woman's back to the point where it scared the phone out of her hand as I got up taking out a knife in slicing her throat with swiftness.

As she drop to her knees she looked up at me with so much fear with blood dripping from her mouth, I gave her a wicked smile in a shape of a crest.... I unzipped my sleeveless hoodie slowly as she was scared for her life of what was going to become of her as she did not want to die this way but she was more shocked to see that I had a monsterous like mouth on my stomach as it was real....

"I got you a myth that you made this day more interesting than your breakfast that tastes like Steel. You know how hard it is going to be to get that taste out of my mouth, but don't worry I am not going to eat you."