Chapter 4.1: Wrong Lake, wrong time for camping

Did you know a young boy drowned the year before those two others were killed? The counselors weren't paying any attention... They were making love while that young boy drowned. His name was Jason.
-Mrs. Voorhees

Ever have those feelings where something bad could happen? Well my car broke down on my way to the nearest town, as it broke down a few Camp counselors decided to give me a lift to their campsite.
They thought that I was wearing a costume and thought that I was just coming from a costume party, so I went to their campsite well admitting that I even had a few drinks while also ignoring the fact that the place looks so familiar to me and the fact that I never asked what was the name of the camp.
There was two Camp counselors, 8 campers in total, plus one chill down my spine that something wasn't right about this.
While keeping my appetite at Bay, one of the counselors would tell a story..... A real story, a story about hey young boy that drowned in the lake many years ago as his name was....... Jason Voorhees.
~Jason has special needs and the other kids treated him like he was a monster and he was picked on by everyone but his mother.... Then one day they drowned him.... The kids drowned Tim just for being different and the counselors were too busy having sex and doing drugs to pay attention to him. After he died his mother came back for vengeance as she killed everyone but one of the counselors. When his mother died he was watching has he came back for vengeance as well growing up but still having the mind of a child. Every year Jason would come back for vengeance to whoever comes to the campsite. Even if you try to escape he will come and find you.... They said that Jason was killed by a man named Freddy Krueger and he hasn't been seen ever since..... But today is the anniversary of Jason's mother's Dead.....

Today is Jason's birthday.....

*Everyone went partying as the counselors went to go drink at a local bar in town at 8:13 pm..... Meanwhile at camp one girl and her cheating boyfriend would go swimming at 8: 24 pm after getting ready at 8:14 pm, they disappeared at 8: 31 pm. Everyone split up with two of the can still in the building at 8:41 p.m.....
the couple in the building died at 8:49 pm by the cause of machete through the gut and skull.
(7 remaining)
At 8:54 pm, one guy died by trying to swim away in a canoe and got shot through the chest with a spear.
(6 remaining)
At 9 pm, 4 others went missing but then was found either burning in a sleeping bag or pin to a tree or just killed the most gruesome way possible.
(2 remaining)
Finally I had that feeling that I was next to go even though I had nothing to do with this but since I was stepping on Jason's ground he decided to rip my head off and toss it aside thinking that it would be over from there.... Jason look at his arm as he realized that he had been bit. My head was foaming at the mouth as my body was scared to even try and touch it. When my head got back on I took out my Japanese axe. It started raining as me and Jason had a standoff looking at each other till the drop of blood came down from one of the people that Jason has killed, with every single lightning bolt that hit the ground, myself and Jason would slash at each others limbs, trying to see who would fall first, we ended up fighting on the dock of the lake.....
I was missing one of my arms, my hypnotizing eye was gouged out, all of my stitching was open so I could fall apart at any moment and I wouldn't even know about it plus my tail was ripped off.
While Jason had both his body cut up, his mask half destroyed, his machete close of cracking, his jumpsuit all tore up, and his left hand with no fingers......
I hopped to Jason as he limped to me as we both tried for our last attack against each other..... I went limp and slashed Jason's waistline cutting him in half as his upper body went down as I crawled to his upper body and sliced his arm off so he couldn't strangle me or sliced me up...... I ripped out his heart and started to munch on it, me and Jason both fell into the lake that's the counselors came back to see the murder that had went down. The two last campers that were left had saw what happened between myself and Jason. In the morning one of the cops decided to check out the lake, when the cop turned his back to talk on the radio he got stabbed as it could be heard on the monitor as another cop went to go check it out and so did the counselors....... The cop was on the ground bleeding heavily as his throat was cut and the machete of Jason through his back to his stomach.
The one of the counselors heard the screams of there campers that were still alive as they ran back to the site but they were gone..... I dragged them with their mouths covered in cloth and put each of them into the engine of my car as I wore the Jason mask..... Until I went back on to my journey with a new type of heart in my body and new powers to my control. I felt better than I did yesterday and more than certain that this feeling was not going to end anytime soon.... Especially the fact that I was going to the base where 1 of the general stays.....
"General Ryan let's hope you're at door number 1..... Because if you're not the world is going to pay for your miss doing things.... I promise you that."

🔎To Be Continued 🔦