Chapter 1: Resurrection

Rain makes me feel less alone. All rain is, is a cloud- falling apart, and pouring its shattered pieces down on top of you. It makes me feel good to know I'm not the only thing that falls apart . It makes me feel better to know other things in nature can shatter.

Lone Alaskan Gypsy

{Here in Tragedy, Newport it seems like it was always raining.... And with every rainstorm it felt like I wasn't alone.... So so alone.... Many people here in Tragedy would either go the route of causing trouble or spreading rumors..... Or

The suicides that happen every single day.... From murders to homicide, to even suicides or even killing of infants... Even just yesterday a woman threw her newborn child out a 10-story window and watched as the child cry it out in pain...... The baby died on impact....... Most of the time I try to stay away from people like that as I've seen enough dead things in this world, I think the first time I actually saw death was when I was walking to school my grandfather and I saw a cat on the ground. I went to go pet it and my grandfather told me not to.... I asked him why couldn't I pet the cat and he told me a straightforward answer that the cat isn't alive anymore as it was torture to death which explain the glass all around its body.....
I try to hold back the anger and sadness I had in my heart as I felt that nobody should die that way as death should be a beautiful thing to know that you left this world on a good note..... Not something so gruesome that animal can't even walk down the street without being attacked by someone......... Years and years have passed as I have grown up while living with my brother and sister.... And if you're wondering yes I'm the oldest but my younger brother is more intelligent than me so he gets more of those responsibilities....... With every passing day I just do the same old thing like every other day...

I'd wake up, I'd go to work at the chapel, and then come home to see my mom with either new boyfriend or new anger issue that she takes out on everyone around.....me and my siblings..... My family on my mom's side lives closer to me then my family member is on my dad's side that lives all the way in Newport City...... I miss my dad and his side of the family, it became so depressing staying with my mom as she would make me want to become distant from them by screaming and yelling at me to hate them and despise them....... For years it had been happening..... Slowly but surely I started to believe it as it took her 5 years to break me...... And in those 5 years I became more and more bottled up trying to hide my anger and fear......

The only time I truly feel happy is when it's raining....... When it rained it just seems like time has slowed down just a little just so that I didn't have to hear people yelling or screaming all I could hear is the rains dropping upon my face...... Not worrying about love or what's happening in the world..... Only thing I could be worried about is walking home drenched in the tears from the sky...........

As you can see, the state of Newport is not the number one state for homicide, suicide, genocide, rape, mass murders, drowning, drama, decapitation, psychos, transgenders, and most of all terrorist attacks......... But it is number two on the list.

All I wished at the time was to get out of town as soon as possible no matter what the consequences will be............. I ended up getting my wish.......... In the worst way possible........

~The government was testing a new type of "project" that could bring people back from the dead and they will have all their memories from there life before hand, the test would be very risky and the fact that they already have mutants but the general that was pay for all this had decided to do something about this so-called idea and enlist a few test subjects..... People who would sign up just to die and the scientist where dumbfounded~