Baby Cakes

After dinner Jason went ahead and cleaned everything up while Nathan sat down in front of the tv flipping through channels. Once he was done, he didn't really know what to do next. He decided he would go and work on his homework. He didn't have much homework to do which was not unusual for Vernon Prep.  The school focused on in class instruction and class work as the primary method for education. As he went to grab his backpack he heard Nathan call out to him.

-Baby cakes, come watch a movie with me!
-But I want to do my homework? He replied.

He heard him chuckle lightly, and give him look as if he was being silly before he responded.

-We don't have to worry about that, we got people to take care of that shit for us, now get your ass over here.

Jason was confused what the hell did he mean by that he thought. He decided to just let it go and obey. That was the best thing to do, the safest thing to do, especially in regards to his butt cheeks.

He walked over to the couch Nathan was currently sitting on and sat down next to him. All of the sudden, before he could even get comfortable, Nathan picks him up roughly and slams him down on his lap.

-When you sit down, you will sit on my lap you hear me?
-Yes sir. He replied.

Then, he heard what sounded like a satisfied growl or grunt. It was a weird sound to be made by a teenage boy, yet he liked it. He felt what he could only describe as a feeling of pleasure when he heard it.

Jason leaned back into Nathan's chest. He loved how hard and muscular it was. Yet it was very warm and comfortable. In a surprise to himself, he suddenly felt a harsh kiss in the crook of his neck. It was a perfect mix of sucking and tender biting. For some reason unknown to him, Jason's body reacted subconsciously by tilting his head to the side to give Nathan better access. He stayed perfectly still while also going limp, his body offering zero resistance. He kept thinking that he shouldn't be allowing his bully to touch him like this but his body seemed almost paralyzed. It was as if his body could not be controlled by himself anymore, as if his body only responded to whatever was Nathan's will.

Nathan lifted his shirt slightly so that he could slide his hand under and lay his hand on Jason's bare stomach. He liked the feeling of the very intimate contact. He would rub his belly up and down here and there. Who knew that such a simple slight touch could get him to feel all type of emotions.

-------------------------------------
If you love it don't forget to vote and follow me. I'll return the love with a shout out in my next chapter.

VOTE👍COMMENT🙏FOLLOW👉

I mean it when I say let me know what you think. Also, I work on my phone so there maybe be errors and typos if you find one, drop a comment and point it out to me and I'll fix it. I will most definitely appreciate it. Also any suggestions for the story line, I'm all ears.

Thank you and much love

xXLATINPRINCEXx