*67

Dedicated to my new hoard

cupCake_is_Muke its0just0Zuzu TLMaria77 Charliebear144
weezlepop
tofat123 Reble92 emend04k witchofthe13thdawn HilyPikzzel
52ndGirl UsernameIsUr YaoiGirl111 __QueenK410__ thejayman1998 youcanthaveit nataxxlie2 Author_Shai
heatherdishman22
XPorn_AddictX Mediterranean23 shoooook wplover16 user136112679923 Mquinte08 DlMlNlE deathclock19 mirinda25
Kqueen2017 sarah01010102 Team_Morey NinJay15 Meister_Ann camcam286 I_Am_A_Cat_Meow FedoraTime
Thank you and enjoy

________________________

The phone rings and a unknown man picks up. Idk who these dudes are BTW but shit looks a little shady. But that's why they call me 2cents. I just like dropping down into something. That's me all up in the Koolaide... even when I don't know the flavor. *sip sip*

They sound like they on that sneaky shit. Oh right I guess I should get to what we here for and just get on with the deets.

-You rang?
A man answers the call nonchalantly.

-Hello it's me...
The caller states.

-Are you wondering if you'd like to meet? The man asks.

-uh no sir, wait...
The caller takes a pause to think before simultaneously coming to the realization there's a pun intended. Na Bruh? Seriously You Think?
.....you listen to Adelle? The caller asks.

-hahaha!....
He laughs.
....Not really I just saw an opportunity.

-I see well... Houston we may have a problem.
The caller states attempting to throw out his own pun.

-Fuck Houston! They always wanna compare to Chicago like they even comparable. No nos llegan ni a Los tallones. (Can't reach our level let alone our ankles!) Them newscasters don't know shit trying to say Houston is better. Chicago is a world class city. Houston it's in Texas enough said.

Touching a nerve I see? Somebody got triggered af right now haha!
WAIT A MINUTE! Hold up!
What newscasters? They said what?
*narrator taking YouTube search break*
The fuck Are they on? Seriously What they smoking down there? Houston gone really have a problem if they don't check themselves. They really need to take a seat cause they tweaking hard, on that cheap stuff.

-Anyways, I apologize I digress. What problem are you referring to? The man asks.

-Sir there will probably be a confrontation pretty soon.
The caller quickly states with a very serious tone.

-what's going on I thought you had things under control?

-I think it is unavoidable at this point. He is catching on to things and I'm afraid we won't have any other choice if he starts asking too many questions or decides to make a move or something...
He pauses.
...When he doesn't get the answers.

-Alright.
He takes a pause then adds:
...I guess you don't have another choice at this point.
The man states.

-what choice do you mean sir? The caller asks.

-which other is there? I can't say I didn't see this coming... the man sighs loudly.

-He just has to be really good at causing trouble. The caller mumbles in a very dissatisfied tone.

-yeah that's how it has always been with him. I think it's time he's taken care of.

-We are so close sir do you really think that's necessary?! Can't we just find a way to hold off and proceed as planned.

-If he gets out of control he will put everyone in danger, you know how threats like this are handled. We can't have that. We will all suffer the consequences,

-What are you saying? What do you mean?

-Do what you have to do.

-Sir I'm not too sure I can do what your asking.

-you think you have a choice? Don't you realize you really don't have a choice at all or do you?

The caller sighs audibly.

-I'll make the arrangements. I'll call you later with the details.

-Alright sir.

-one last thing. The man says.

-yes sir?

The man says something to the caller in a very low voice it was inaudible. Somehow the caller heard it anyway. He replied in the same tone and then the call ended. I'm feeling a little left out right now, I wanna know what he said damn it! I guess we will all have to wait. Now even I feel left out that not even I could hear that, oh well.  I hate it when I can't be up in the Koolaide. Bruh the struggle is so real.

________________________

I think I may need a new narrator and fire 2cents cause what the hell he mean he can't hear??? Hmm???
Who you think the two dudes are? I not a fan on this chapter either but oh well.

Comment please and follow
And
Don't forget to vote

Just click the little star right here                  
      🔽          Just click it that's right
🔽      
🔽 LOL Thank you
🔽 xXLATINPRINCEXx