Mad House Detention

Jason had finally reached the end of the school day. But before he could go and settle in his new dorm, he had to attend detention. He walked in to the the detention room. Nathan was already there. Jason went and sat at the table in front of him.

-Hey what fuck are you doing? You have to sit with me! You have to sit with your dom!

-My dom! I never agreed to that? Said Jason.

-I don't give a fuck whether you agree or not now move before I tear your ass up!

Jason got up reluctantly and moved next to him. He was slightly annoyed that he didn't have a choice but at the same time he was secretly happy he was Nathan's. He had to admit Nathan was the hottest boy in his school. He had this Carmel tan and green eyes with a Calvin Klein model face and brown hair. His very muscular body made him look like a walking wet dream that could make you bust a nut just from looking at him.

Once he sat down, he felt Nathan drape his arm over the back of his chair on his shoulder. The subtle possessive touch gave him butterflies. Jason was not planning on letting Nathan know how much he was turned on by him. He didn't need the boy to get even more cocky. He decided that he was going to pretend to not be that into him. It would make things more fun for the both of them anyways, or so he thought.

-Don't think I've forgotten about earlier, I can't wait until we get out of here. Nathan whispered into his ear in a husky tone.

Jason didn't respond. He hoped Nathan wouldn't notice the slight blush on his face though. He then felt Nathan nip his ear. His face turned cherry red. Nathan could be heard giving a satisfied chuckle.

In detention the students were allowed to work on homework or class work as long as it was done silently. They couldn't sleep or listen to music. Jason didn't have much homework so he chose to read over his notes. Nathan just sat in his seat.