Part Nine

The school day had been similar to yesterday, except with less staring and kissing. The hours after school, however. They contained a bit of both. As Leo stood outside the school, he got a text from Calvin:
'Band room one. Now. You won't want to miss me.' Calvin didn't really know where band room one was, but he'd figure it out. After a few minutes of searching, he finally found it next to the other band rooms and choir rooms.
"Hello?" Asked Leo quietly as he opened the door. He entered the room, but couldn't see Calvin anywhere. "Hello?" He asked again, when all of a sudden hands covered his face.
"Guess who?" A familiar voice cooed. Leo nearly jumped.
"What're we in here for?" He asked Calvin, turning around to face him. Calvin smiled, and grabbed Leo's hand.
"I'm going to show you the one room with no security cameras. It's the perfect place."
"Won't the security cameras in here see us?" Leo asked, glancing around. Calvin just smiled.
"They're temporarily disabled, but only for 5 more minutes. Let me show you where our spot is." Leo was so excited he couldn't even comprehend the dangers of being caught.
"You're sexy and smart. You're the complete package." Leo said, giving Calvin a peck on the cheek. Calvin blushed, and shrugged as he led Leo to a small closet whose door was in the corner of the room. He locked the door.
"It's completely soundproof, and has no windows. Yeah, it's dark, but we'll make it work. Won't we?" Calvin's touch sent shivers down Leo's spine. He reached for his face. Couldn't find it.
"Where- are you?" He asked, feeling around. Something grazed against Leo's skin. Suddenly, he was being kissed. He ran his fingers through Calvin's fluffy blonde hair. They continued kissing until Calvin's hands got noticeably lower. Another shiver down his spine. Leo wrapped his arms around Calvin. "Aren't they going to wonder where we are?" He asked, hoping Calvin would have a plan for that, too.
"Let them wonder. I'll say library, and you can do the same. What's the harm in learning?" Somehow, the man could even make books sound hot. Leo started kissing Calvin even more passionately, and the passion was certainly returned. Since Calvin was the smaller one, Leo lifted him off the ground and put his legs around his waist. Calvin pulled away for a second, and Leo waited for something incredible. Nothing. Their four minutes in Heaven was over.
"We need to leave right now, or the cameras will turn back on. Come on." Calvin grabbed Leo's hand and opened the door. The two sprinted into the band room, and out the double doors. Suddenly, Calvin's alarm went off. They were safe.
   When Leo got home, he didn't know how to think. Or what to think. His heart was beating so quickly he didn't want to think. As soon as he got home, he texted Calvin:
'You're a real freaky bitch, you know that?'
'You say that like it's a bad thing. And you know you had a wonderful time.'
'You know, my sister has a club tomorrow for an hour, and my mom is working, so we'd have the house to ourselves.'
No reply for a while.
'I am so in. But, just to warn you, I'm less freaky in the light.'
'But you're more sexy.'
The conversation ended there. The pair agreed to meet tomorrow, to continue where they left off. Leo could almost taste Calvin on his lips, and he smirked. It was their dirty little secret. Nothing could spoil this for them.