Part Ten

Except something did. After having a few more makeout sessions, Calvin's parents got suspicious and temporarily grounded him. They also read through his texts with Leo. They couldn't see each other anymore. Leo's mom, however, didn't seem to be questioning her son's honesty, or, if she did, she didn't care enough to show it. Mabel, however, was on to him.
"So.. what did you do?" She asked one day. Leo looked up from his calculus homework.
"What do you mean?" He asked, cautiously. He knew what she was talking about, but he wanted to avoid it as long as possible.
"When you hung out with your boyfriend those days. What did y'all do?" God, Mabel was awkward. 'Yeah, we made out a lot and almost had sex,' he wasn't going to scar his younger sister.
"We just.. talked." He lied. Talking had been at a minimum. Mabel raised her eyebrows suspiciously.
"I've heard the phone conversations. We have thin walls, you know." Now this was borderline creepy. Scratch that. Extremely creepy. "Does mom know?" Leo shook his head.
"And she won't. So keep those neon purple lips of yours sealed." The redhead tried continuing on his homework, but just couldn't focus. Did mom already know? Has Calvin had this conversation with his parents? His heart ached. He wanted to be with him. But there was no way. He sighed and continued his homework, struggling to even think about math when he was being held back from his soulmate just because of their ignorant, asshole parents.
"You okay?" Mabel asked when she noticed her brother's eyes tearing up. Leo shook his head, sobbing even more freely now. His sister came over to him and wrapped him in her arms the best she could.
   A few Calvin-less weeks passed by.
"Hey, this is Jean, right?" Leo drummed his finger against his bedroom door.
"Yeah. And you're Leo?" The voice replied.
"Yeah. How could you tell?"
"I'd know that gorgeous voice from anywhere." Leo blushed, and Jean seemed to sense this. "So. What's someone like you doing alone on a Friday night?" Leo scratched his head.
"Well, I wanted to call you because I'm.."
"Horny?"
Leo felt ashamed. What was he doing, calling some random guy, hoping to have sex? Part of him wanted to hang up. "Yeah." Jean hesitated for a moment.
"I'll text you my address. Give me ten minutes." And with that, he hung up. Leo's heart couldn't stop beating at a million beats per minute. Him, and.. Jean? Jean was notorious for stealing virginities, and Leo didn't really want to be just another notch in his bedpost. But.. Jean was no doubt the most attractive gay guy at his school, and obviously good in bed. Leo couldn't decide. Would he betray Calvin like this? It's not really a betrayal, since they're technically banned from seeing each other. Calvin would understand that Leo has needs too, right? He sighed, and tossed and turned until he got a text from Jean. 'Ready when you are, babe.' And there was his address. It was within walking distance of Leo's house, which was good since he didn't have a car at the moment. He creeped outside his bedroom door, hopefully not disturbing his sister. Her music was turned up loud anyway, and if he wasn't about to go fuck a hot guy he would've told her to turn it down. He opened and closed the front door quietly. He looked at Jean's message again. He typed in the address into maps. It was an eight minute walk. For eight horrible minutes, he'd be freaking out, filled to the brim with indecision. But it'd be worth it, right? Everything would go to plan. Have sex with Jean, maybe cuddle, then leave with a minuscule shard of dignity left. The night air was cold, which was odd considering summer was just a month away. Leo figured he should've worn a jacket of some sorts. Less clothes to put back on when it's all over, right? He walked briskly, and finally, he was there. He checked Jean's text twice. It was the right house. Unfortunately. He sighed and knocked on the door. A smiling Jean answered, leaning against the doorframe.
"Why hello there." He said, looking the redhead up and down. His smirk seemed to stay on at all times- it was a Jean Acord staple. "Come on in." The brunette invited, moving out of the doorway. Leo obliged cautiously, and Jean put his strong arm around the redhead's thin waist. The guy boasted about working out often- and it showed. God, nearly every inch of Leo yearned to learn what the rest of him looked like. Soon, he would surely find out. Jean led Leo to his living room couch which looked surprisingly comfortable. The redhead sat right next to Jean, nearly on top of him. Scratch that- extremely on top of him. Leo swiveled around, facing the gorgeous hunk of man. The Jean Acord signature smirk was still there, shockingly. "You wanna take it slow, or-" Before Jean could even finish, Leo kissed him. Shocked, but elated, Jean placed his hands on the back of the redhead's head and happily went along with it. Leo kissed him like he had never kissed anyone before- except Calvin, of course, but he wouldn't think about that right now. It was him and Jean. Only him and Jean.
"You wanna do it again?" Jean asked, as Leo was nearly out of breath. The redhead shook his head.
"I'm exhausted." He mumbled, and the brunette turned to face him.
"Did you have a good time?" He asked, stroking Leo's face. Leo nodded. "Good." Jean muttered, and scooted closer to Leo and wrapped him in his arms. The redhead didn't want to admit it- but he had had fun. His cheeks burned, but Jean didn't seem to notice, or care. The pair stayed like that for a few moments, when Jean noticed what time it was and got up. He apologized while putting his clothing on. Jean looked upset- but knowing him he probably had another guy waiting. And as soon as Leo left, even, he heard Jean make a phone call inside. So much for not being another notch in his bedpost.