Heated

I have been out of the hospital for a couple of weeks now. I get my cast off in 3 more weeks and my ribs are doing a lot better. My dad is in jail and Ashley has been staying with my aunt since I can't really take care of her until I am healed. Lee has been staying with me and things are going great. She is an amazing girlfriend. We are watching tv in my bed until we fall asleep.

"Babe?" She says while tracing my tattoo on my side.

"Yes?"

"I love you." She says still tracing my tattoo.

"I love you too Lee." I say tilting her head up for a kiss. I pull her onto me so that she is straddling me. I wrap my good arm around her back and pull her down closer. I ignore the stab of pain I feel from my still broken ribs and kiss her harder. After a moment, I lick her bottom lip and she opens and our tongues connect. We fight for dominance and obviously I win. I drag my hand down her back to her ass and squeeze. She moans and shifts on me causing another jolt of pain. I wince and she pulls away sliding back down to lay beside me.

"Why did you stop?" I say a little breathless.

"You are still hurt Bella bear. I saw you wince. There is plenty of time for sex but not until we can both enjoy it." She says kissing my jaw and laying her head back on my shoulder. Fucking broken bones. I am horny now and I know she wont let us finish. She is too worried about hurting me. I feel her vibrating.

"Why are you laughing?" I ask her narrowing my eyes.

"You are pouting babe." She says still chuckling

"I don't care if it hurts I can take it Lee just please? I want so you bad." I say practically begging.

"No Bella bear. Not until you are better." She says cuddling into me. I give up because I know she won't change her mind. She would never do anything she knows could hurt me. I look at the clock and its 1:14 in the morning. Thank the lord tomorrow is Saturday and there is no school tomorrow.

I wake up to an empty bed. I pull myself up cursing the pain I still feel in my ribs and head downstairs to look for Lee. I see her in the kitchen in nothing but my t shirt and a thong. She is swaying her hips to the beat of a song she has playing while she flips a pancake in the pan. My mouth waters at the sight and I walk up behind her wrapping my arms around her. I place a few kisses below her ear and she tilts her neck. I trail kisses down until I hear a slight moan escape her. I latch my lips onto her and suck on the spot causing her body to tremble. She turns in my arms and pecks my lips before pushing me away.

"Oh no you don't. I will not give in on this Bella." I pout at her making her shake her head. She pokes me in the side making me wince. "Thats my point babe. How do you expect us to have wild and crazy sex when I can't even touch you without it hurting you?" I sigh before nodding. She  goes back to cooking and I sit at the table and watch her.

"You are so fucking beautiful Lee. I love you so damn much." I say making her blush. She shakes her head and laughs. After breakfast we get dressed. Today we are going to pick up my sister and take her to the park. We go upstairs and get dressed then head to my Aunts. When we get there Ashley runs and jumps on me making me whimper.

"Sorry Annie. I miss you and I forgot you're still broke." I smile at her.

"Its ok Ash I can handle it for you." She smiles and I kiss her cheek before she turns and latches onto Riley. I love that they get along so well. Ash has told me how Lee is her hero because she saved me. It makes that warmth explode in my chest that the most important person in my life also loves the next most important person. We leave and head to the park. While Lee is pushing Ash on the swing I feel someone starring at me. I look around and see a familiar figure watching me. It can't be. He steps away from the shade and there is no doubt about who it is.

Ok Annabelle stay calm. Don't freak Lee and Ash out. I walk over to them and I can feel myself shaking. Lee looks at me and her face scrunches.

"What's wrong babe?" She asks making me shake my head and put on a fake smile.

"Nothing. I think we should go now. Lets take Ash home and watch movies or something." I say. I can tell she doesn't believe me but she agrees and we leave. When we get home Ash and Lee walk in first. I grab my bag out the car because I remember I need to wash my uniform. When I walk in I see the one thing I never wanted to see.