12 - It finally happened

Love this song^

Paris

It's been five days since Dom has been in the hospital and today the doctor said he gets to go home. which I'm very happy cause I'm tired of staying in this hospital!!! And don't get me started with the food, it's pure awfulness.

"Paris you ready?"Dom asked. As he gets inside the car.

"Yes," I assured getting inside the car after him as Thomas drives us to the estate.

As we were in the car, all you could have heard was Seven and Mason bickering like two little children.

"I was not flirting with Trevor" Seven confided

"You know his name huh?" Mason huffed.

"Shut up you two, I just came from the hospital an I don't need you two bickering every second" Dom complained. "But Mason started it" Seven bickered. "I did not" Mason bickered back.

"Shut the fuck up, Won't you two hurry up and go fuck each other like damn it's so annoying hearing you two bickering every damn time!" Dom bellowed. The two both quickly shut up as me, Dylan and Thomas began laughing at the matter.

*

*

*

*

As soon as we all were home, we all went our separate ways. I was lead by Dom to our bedroom it was like he was eager to show me something.

As arrive Our bedroom door Dom tells me to close my eyes which I did cause I completely trust him.

"Open them" he beamed. I did as told only to see the most beautiful sight I've seen in my life.

There were rose petals on the bed, litten candles everywhere to set the mood and chocolate, ice and wine on the counter.

"Omg Dom!" I gasped turning around to face him when suddenly I was thrown on the bed. I barely had a moment to catch my self as I was pulled into a loving kiss by Dom. My lips were melting against his as his hands begin to explore all over my body. I was thrown into ecstasy as I couldn't keep up with Dom. I didn't even know that I was completely naked in front of him as he had stripped me without me even realizing.

"Don't worry little wolf, Daddy will try to be gentle since it's your first," he says as he strips himself of all his clothes before crawling between my legs.

Try? Did he just say try?

Dom roughly takes my lips to his as he hands made its way around my neck. Pulling his lips away from mine earning him a whimper from my lips. I gasp as he tongue licks over one of my nipples and his hand played with the other. Is this real? Moaning out loudly as he continued to suck on my nipples and play with them.

"You're so hard only from a little nipple play," he said as he pinches my nipples and bites on the other. I squeaked at the feeling, he was throwing me into something I've hadn't feel in a while.

My mind was fuzzy, I couldn't think of anyone or anything but Dom. I could just picture him thrusting into me with his monstrous dick, my hole clenches just at the thought.

'"Ugh!" I moaned as Dom's mouth was suddenly around my erection. His tongue licked me from top to bottom. I couldn't take as I grab his black locks, earning a groan from him. Bobbing his head up and down as the sounds that were coming from my mouth was non-human sounds.

I felt his fingers slowly enter my hole as he continues to suck me off. "D-Dom" I breathed as I was coming close to release.

His head began bobbing even faster as he added another digit to my hole as he thrust them into me. He kept thrusting his finger deeper and deeper into me until I felt it hit my prostate.

That right there drove me on edge, I couldn't hold it.

I grip onto his black locks as I cummed inside his mouth.

He swallowed all of it. He licked his lips as though he had finished a meal. Oh and the stare he was giving me was making me hard again, I couldn't stop my self. He's just so sexy and intimidating.

"Get on all four" He commanded as pulls out his fingers and licks them. Doing as told Dom pressed down on my back making me arched as his other hand holds my waist in place.

"Like I said little wolf I'm going to try to be gentle," He said grabbing a bottle of lube off the counter next to the bed. Squirting it on his hand, he starts coating his monstrous dick with it. He then lines himself with my hole.

With one sudden thrust, he was into to me. His whole length was in me. My whole asshole was burning. Couldn't he do it slow really?

"Fuck! I thought you said you'd be gentle" he chuckled at my sudden outburst as he stays still giving me a time to adjust to his size. After the pain from my ass cooled down, I nod my head giving him the ok.

He then pulls out and slammed back into me making me moan. He wasted no time as he was thrusting into me at an animalistic pace. He kept thrusting roughly as he didn't give a care for my screaming and moans. Dom then pulls out, smacks my ass then slam back in. "D-Dom slow down" I panted as I grip the bed sheets.

"No" he growled slamming himself even harder into me hitting my prostate. he was driving me wild, tears filled my eyes as he kept hitting that spot over and over again.

"You're so tight," he groans pulling out as he flips me onto my back then thrust back into me. I tried biting my lip to suppress the sounds but that didn't help.

I put my arms around Dom's neck as his hands continue to hold down my waist so he could continue his monstrous thrusts. I could barely make a sound as his lips found it's way on my neck sucking and biting as much as he pleases. He was rougher than I imagine him to be, I thought he would go slow and gentle for the first time but boy was I wrong

One of his hands quickly made it's way around my hard dick and began pumping it.

"Ugh! Dominic!'I moaned as he picks up the pace in his thrusts.

"That's right moan out my name, Paris," he says as he bites down onto my ear as he flicks my tip with his thumb.,I gasp at the sudden feeling.

"Daddy.." I moaned as I feel myself getting closer to release. Dom lips slams against mine. Feeling the knot in my stomach, my hole clenches around Dominic as he slams himself into me.

We both moaned as the feeling his hot essences full my insides and mine on my stomach.

I was about to pass out when;

"Dom?..."I said as he pulls out of me turning me on my side with my leg on his shoulder.

"It's not over yet little wolf, " he growled thrusting himself back inside me.

"Wait!..." I moaned as he thrust even deeper into me.

Oh, fuck...

_______________________________________________________________________________

That's it.

I hope it wasn't too boring. : I

Please vote and comment <3 :)