24 - Honeymoon...

Dominic

"Where are we? "Paris asked as we entered my estate on my private island.

"This is our private island and estate" I explained as I direct the maids to carry Paris' and mines luggage to our rooms.

"Oh," he said as I wait for him to catch on. 1,2,3.

"Wait! What!? Dominic why do you have a private island?!" Paris yelled.

"1, in case of an emergency. 2, it is not just mine it's ours, what's mine is yours and what's yours is mine. And 3, Did you my loving husband just yelled at me?" I said as Paris' expression changed.

"I mean, I don't know?" He replied shrugging. "I mean we're husband and husband? I don't know but you can't tell me what to do your not my daddy" he stated.

"I am your Daddy, Little Wolf"I growled as Paris' eyes twinkle.

"Prove it" he urged as I quickly pulled him closer.

"Uh, ah, I have to take the pill first " he reminded me.

"Well, why don't you take it now, "I said as he pulls out the box.

"I need water" he states as I order the maids to get him a cup of water.

Once the maid brought the water Paris then took the pill as we're now waiting for the effects to come in.

Paris

"Do you think this serum will work on me? " I asked as I and Dom wait for the effects of the serum to kick in.

"I hope so, but even if it don't, I still would fuck you so don't worry," he says as I hit the back of his head.

"Ow!" he groans. "All you do is think about sex!" I yelled.

*

*
*
*

After waiting for a few hours we decided to give up on waiting and have dinner then go to bed since the effects didn't kick in.

As we're eating I suddenly felt a rush of heat run up my body causing me to drop my spoon.

"Uhh" I moan as my whole body was hot and my member became hard, waiting for someone to touch it.

"Paris?" Dom called out causing my body to shudder at the mere sound of his voice.

"The e-effects" stuttered catching Dom's attention as his eyes darken with lust.

Dominic quickly got out of his seat lifting me out of mines before prancing onwards to our bedroom. He then throws me on the bed, wasting no time he rips off my clothes leaving me bare.

"Your so hard and I haven't even touched you yet" he states as looks upon my member.

"Just touch me please!" I moan as my body couldn't take this feeling. All I want is for someone to touch me and that someone is Dominic. "Umm!" I moan as Dom's lips slams against mine while his hands wander all over my body. 

Dominic's hand gripped my member holding it tight causing me to yell in pleasure. His hand then begins to advance up and down pumping me as I yelled for him to do more.

"Dom! Please!" I begged as Dom's hands were still pumping me.

"What do you what?" He asked as he leans forward so that he can whisper in my ear.

"Please, I need more! " I yelled. I can't believe I said something like that?!

Dominic chuckles erupt as he puts two lubricated fingers in me. My back arched at the feeling as Dom pulled them out but then thrust them back in but this time it's three fingers.

"Uhh" I couldn't help but moan as Dom's tongue began playing with my nipples. His hand's movements began to increase as I was coming close to my release. "D-Dom" I panted as my whole body shuddered at my release.

But that didn't stop my desire to be touched. "Dominic I want you" I breathe as a amuse smile form on his lips.

"What do you want Little Wolf?" he teased. He knew what I wanted but he wanted me to say it to prove a point.  This cheeky bastard. "What do you want Little Wolf?" he asked again. "You, inside me, please" I finally said as Dominic pulled away while taking off his clothes.

Once he was bare, my eyes wondered all over his body. Just from the sight of Dom made me hard. "Dominic" I breathe as Dominic hovered his body over me. With one sudden thrust, Dominic buried himself inside me making my body shiver in delight.

"Uhh" I scream as Dominic thrust was so monstrous and pleasurable. Dominic's hand wrapped around my neck dominating me as he was thrusting himself in me. "Little Wolf, say my name" he growls.

"Daddy" I moan as Dominic groan hitting my prostate. I moan at the feeling as he hits it once again causing me to yell in pleasure. 

Dominic growled as he pulled out turning me over on my hands and knees, pushing my upper body down as my lower body was still up. Once doing so he quickly rams himself back inside me.

Dominic pulls out the thrust himself back in as I could feel my stomach tighten I know I was at the edge.

"Dominic" I breathe as Dominic's thrusts increase as he was also coming too.

"Paris" He groans as he cums inside me, while I came all over the sheets. 

"I love you," I said as my body was still hot.

"I love you too" Dominic smiled pulling out then turning me on my back so we could face each other.

Our lips met each other moving in sync as Dominic slowly pushes me back down on the bed. "Wanna go again?" he chuckled as I smiled as replied with a nod.

And round two it was...

*

*

*

*

"Uhh" I groan as my whole  body felt sore. Turns out we had sex all night and for once it wasn't Dominic, it was me. That serum had me so horny.  Never again. "Are you all right?" Dominic asked. "Yes, but I need to take a shower," I told him.

"Do you want me to bathe you?" he questions as I immediately shook my head. "Why not?!" he queried sounding offended. 

"Cause everytime you do you ending up fucking me!" I yelled as Dominic gasp as though he had been accused of something he didn't do. Overdramatic ass.

"I was showing you love and affection and besides you weren't saying that when it happened," he said as he got out of the bed.

"Uh! fine, you can bathe me" I yelled in defeat. "See all you had to do was say yes" he smiled lifting me out of the bed as he carries me to the shower.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well that's all for today!  Sorry about this being short :(

Anyway sorry if the smut scene sucks..

Please don't forget to comment and vote 

Thank you! BYE!