Chapter Five: His Name Is Duck Burg

I spun around in my desk chair, I stopped and looked down at my phone

I picked it up, and luckily I still has Grayson's number.

Emily- Fine I'll do it.

Grayson- really

Grayson- ????

Emily- Yes, why would I say I'll do it if I wasn't going to?

Grayson- just making sure

Grayson- Send me your adress I'm coming over

Emily- Umm what? Why?

Grayson- well we do need to think up a game plan and my parents are home so, your place is the next best option

Emily- Why not the diner?

Grayson- to public, besides what if we see this ex of your there???

Emily- Okay fine.

My brother and dad were out so I guess it was the next best option...

I texted Grayson my address and went down stairs to wait for him to show up. I was not excited about this.

Over the whole summer he never came over to my house, I always went to his. Not because I didn't want him at my house, I just wanted that privacy. He never seemed to care much about it.

I hardly have anyone over at my house anyway. If I'm hanging out with Rosie and Wyatt it's either at one of their houses or at the Diner, every once and awhile they come over to my house, but that's a very slim chance.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water while I waited.

I jumped and almost spilt my water when there was a loud knock at my door.

That was fast.

I walked over to the front door and opened it up to see Grayson standing there with his stupid smirk.

" Hey. " Grayson smirked.

" Come in. " I rolled my eyes as I moved out of the way so Grayson could walk inside.

I didn't have a good feeling about any of this, we should have just stuck to the deal we made over the summer.

" Nice house. " he said looking around.

" Thanksss? " I said awkwardly.

I closed the door and we walked up stairs to sit in my room.

" Wait this is your room? " Grayson asked as I walked in and sat down at my desk.

" Yeah, does it not look like a room? " I asked obviously confused.

" I just didn't expect the wall to be light pink and... very girly. " he said as he walked full into my room closing the door behind him.