Chapter Twenty-Seven: Am I Excited? Am I Excited? Of Course I'm Excited!

Theses beds are the comfiest things I've ever slept on

Theses beds are the comfiest things I've ever slept on. Why can't I just steal the bed and take it home with me?

I rolled over and opened my eyes, the sun shone bright in my eyes. Why the fuck did we forget to close the curtains? I sat up and looked around, Grayson wasn't laying beside me. I heard water running from the bathroom knowing that he in was there.

I grabbed my phone from the side table and started to scroll threw Instagram when I heard the bathroom door open.

I looked up to see Grayson standing there shirtless with sweat pants on, he walked over to his bag while drying his hair with a towel.

" Morning. " Grayson smiled when he looked back at me.

" Morning. " I smiled and looked Grayson up and down, damn the guy has some good abs.

" Like what you see? " he asked as he licked his lips and smirked.

I rolled my eyes and looked back down at my phone.

There was a shadow casted over my phone, I looked up to see Grayson standing there.

I looked up at him, " Hi. "

A smile came cross my face along with his. He leaned down a planted a kiss on my lips.

We pulled away from one another, " You need to go get ready we have a busy day on our hands. " Grayson smiled.

" I'm working on it, "

" Are you? " He asked.

" Yes. " I nodded as I threw the covers off on my body and stood up on the bed, " I'm going right now. "

I looked down at Grayson finally being taller than him.

Grayson just smiled and laughed, " I really like you. "

" I really like you too, now put on a shirt. " I smiled before turning around walking towards the bathroom.

I walked out from the bathroom after getting dressed in my knit dark orange baggy sweater, jeans and plaid ankle boots.

" That's a cute outfit. " Grayson smiled.

" Thanks, the sweater is my moms, she had a great sense of style, it's very vintage which I like. " I smiled.

" Must be where you get your style from then. "

" Yup. " I nodded.

I found it easy to talk about my mom around Grayson since he was really there for me when I told him about her. If I were to trust anyone with what happened with my mom, I would trust Grayson the most.

" Okay grab what ever else you need, it's time to go on an Adventure! " Grayson yelled as he pointed in the air with one of his hands on his hip.

I laughed at him as I picked up my phone and my small black side purse.