Chapter Twenty-Nine: I Should Have Kneed Him In The Fucking Nuts

I push Cane away as fast as possible, " What the fuck! Are you drunk or just an idiot!? " I yelled, I mean he's probably both at this rate

Cane leans in to kiss me again, " Cane stop it! " I push him away.

" How many time do I have to say I don't want you! "

" As many times as you want, but I'm not going to listen because were meant to be together. " Cane said as he tried to kiss me.

" Stop trying to kiss me! "

" I don't know what weird cooped up fantasy you have in your head, but she's mine so leave her alone. " Grayson walks over to stand beside me.

" Oh and you think just because your the new kid to the school she'll automatically pick you over me, huh? It's not gonna happen. " Cane glared.

" Cane just leave. " I said.

" She already picked me, so follow Emily's advice and leave " Grayson glared.

" No I'm staying. " Cane crosses his arms and stomps like his a five year old little girl throwing a temper tantrum.

" Then we'll just leave your drunk ass here. " I walk around Cane not even caring if Grayson is following me.

I get outside to the car and lean up against it waiting for Grayson, he's a very slow walker.

" Ore you okay? " Grayson asked as he approaches me unlocking the car.

" Yeah, can we just go. "

Grayson didn't say anything he only nodded.

I get into the car as Grayson gets in the other side.

The ride is very quiet, both of us not talking. I wanted to say something, but I didn't know what to say. Cane kissed me after 7 months of not kissing him. I was scared that it was going to happen at some point and then all my feeling for him came rushing back, but they didn't. I was glad

I just don't know and can't tell by Grayson's face if he's mad or sad or both or just focusing on driving.

We pulled into Angles Diner's parking lot.

I looked over to Grayson, " What are we doing here? "

" I promised you a good night, but that didn't really seem to happen, so were getting milkshakes. " Grayson smiled.

" I don't know if I'm in the mood. "

" Your always in the mood for a milkshake. "

He knows me to well.

Grayson opens his door and gets out of the car.

" Come on. "

I follow Grayson inside the Diner, we grab a booth and unlike every other time we've been to the diner, Grayson sits beside me this time.