Epilogue

6 years later

The sound of giggling woke me up but I just borrowed into my pillow some more. I wasn't in the mood to deal with the kids and their dad who was more of a kid than they themselves. They were always finding themselves in one or more mischiefs.

My sons had at least 4 bruises a week because they were always running around and throwing stuff and breaking things with their dad. The day our sons turned two, during their birthday party, when it was time to hit the pinata, Keith purposely moved the bag so that they'd miss and laughed silently but he regretted it the very next second because Logan's stick hit his dick and he doubled over with a groan. Let's just say there was no sex that night but he did have a 3 days relationship with an ice pack.

Another day, he let Lucas wander into the kiddie pool while filling it and water from the hose hit Lucas when he wasn't expecting it. He broke into a run only to end up tripping and falling. They were always tripping or falling into one box or bucket or another. I didn't even know the trashcan can be a hiding place until I found Logan inside it one day. I once came home to them eating milk and cookies. Their hands down to the wrists were in the big glass the three of them were using. Sadly, the long sleeve they were wearing were soaked with milk. Keith just shrugged and said they insisted on doing it by themselves.

So I ignored the giggles and borrowed deeply into my pillows. Then there was rustling as someone got into the beginning and next thing I knew, a wet finger was in my ear and my eyes finally snapped open and met those of the culprit.
Brown eyes like mine stared back at me and her face was covered in chocolate.

Just before she could run off, I reached out and grabbed my 3 year old daughter and she immediately began squealing and laughing hysterically as my fingers reached out to tickle her.

"I'll show you not to wake someone up with a wet Willy you little monster."

"I-I sorry. Mummy! Ah! Daddy say call you an..an Loggy say this will wake you up."

I then let her go and stretched and got out of bed and then really looked at her and my jaw dropped in shock when I saw how much of a disaster she looked like with chocolate all over her face.

"What the? What did you do your your hair?" Her hair was a mess. Because her hair was natural like mine, I sometimes put them in loose braids when it was night time but the night before, I didn't do that and so I woke up to a ridiculously tangled hair with ribbons that were deeply knotted into the hair.

"Make it pretty." she said as she automatically reached up to touch the hair. I said nothing else, just snatched her up and made my way downstairs in search of Keith.

Annalee Rayne James was born 3 years after her brothers and tagged along with them everywhere they went. She picked up every disgusting habit from them starting from picking her nose to giving a wet Willy, and her brothers and dad adored her. We named her Rayne because she was born on a really rainy day. Her brothers fell in love with her at first sight but still looked at her like she was an alien. She was daddy's little angel. Keith was very protective of our kids, but hers was on a different level. The day she was born, he said that she was so pretty she wasn't allowed to have a boyfriend until she was 35 years old, to which I rolled my eyes.

When I got to the kitchen, I met a sight worse than Rayne's hair disaster. Yes, there was so much food on the table but that wasn't what I noticed. My sons had bald patches on their respective heads.

"Morning babe."

"Don't morning babe me now. What's going on? Why did you let them do this to themselves? Shaved hair doesn't grow overnight."