Chaper 76-80

well i just realized that wattpad removed all formatting in the previous post so the chapter titles were deleted.

there was also no distinctions made between chapters as a result.

i have reuploaded the previous post with the chapter titles hopefully.

if u just want to know the titles, they are

CHAPTER 70 – ALMOST A DECADE

CHAPTER 71 – MO DI

CHAPTER 72 – UNDERCOVER

CHAPTER 73 – FOG

CHAPTER 74 – MASSACRE

CHAPTER 75 - POISON OR MEDICINE

thanks for reading!

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 76 – Poison Not Medicine

As Governor Shang and the head priest continued exchanging blows, neither Governor Shang nor the head priest was able to gain an advantage over the other. As the fight dragged on, both of them realized that they could utilize lesser and lesser qi.

Feeling a little exhausted, the head priest frustratedly yells "What the hell are you! All I want is to escape now! Let me go and you will never see me again!"

"I'll let you escape to hell!" Governor Shang says with a smirk, but he too is tired. It is exhausting having to constantly regulate his qi and control how much is used, so that he does not suffer recoil from his own moves.

After exchanging a few more bouts, both the head priest and Governor Shang start hearing people running towards them. The head priest smiles and says "My men have already noticed all the noise from the fighting we've done."

Governor Shang takes a glance at the end of the corridor and frowns.

The head priest catches the quick glance and says "If you surrender now, we will just lock you up! All I want is to escape from this city right now! I promise that nobody will be hurt during our escape!"

The head priest is actually unsure if the people running towards them are there to help him, or inform him of more bad news. He is aware that a large amount of poisons from the secret room has been robbed, so he believes that the army has probably already started attacking or will be attacking soon. Right now, he just wants to use the secret emergency exit that at is located at the top of the hallway.

After all, would it not be dumb to build a building with only one exit? What if a fire occurs and the entrance is blocked? The entire church actually is built with several secret rooms and exits, but only the people from the Agostic continent are aware of these rooms and exits.

Governor Shang quickly makes a decision to continue attacking, as he is aware right now that every additional second he spends not attacking, is allowing the poison to prevent more qi in his body from being utilized.

*Boom!*

With a powerful tap of his feet, he blasts off forward and continues attacking the head priest.

"If your men are coming, then all I have to do is defeat you before they arrive! What they will see is your bloodied corpse when they arrive!" Governor Shang shouts as he furiously attacks.

Unfortunately, each and every attack of his is parried or blocked by the head priest. As the Agostic Continent do not rely on qi much and focus on the transformation of their body, after a certain point, the head priest will definitely gain an advantage over Governor Shang and both of them are aware of this.