He is still, the guy I am the guy totally into

I stare at Christine in horror, I clutch the hoodie and feel tears spark my eyes. Christine gasps 'Jeremy? What's wrong?!' She whispered, and threw her arms around me to pull me into a comforting embrace.

I wailed weakly in her arms 'I d-don't—' I sniff 'I-I do—don't—' I choke and feel hot tears run down my face. Taunting me.

Christine sighs, and holds me tight. Patting my head and slowly spinning circles on my back, it's calming and I'm disappointed that I can't tell her thank you without crying. Hell I don't know why I'm crying?

Actually I do
It's Michael
It's Michael
It's Michael!
It's Michael . . .

I look up to Christine, and sniffle. I manage to stammer out 'I-I-I d—do love-e hi—him . .!' I whisper, Christine gasped and embraced me again 'Oh, Jeremy . . .'

Christine and I jumped as Rich yelled 'Yo, why is the loser crying here?' We let go, and looked at Rich. Michael blinked surprise and looked around, murmuring something with a worried expression. Christine pulls my tall ass down to hide me as she stood up, she glared at Rich 'Performance art!' And looked at Michael.

Michael looked confused, and turned to someone no one but him could see. Christine huffed and took Jeremy too the bathrooms.

She let go of him when they reached the doors, I sniffled and stammered 'W-Why did you take me h-here?'

Christine frowned 'When you left yesterday, you looked like you were crying. I guess you like crying in bathrooms . . .'

She paused and added, 'Go cry, it's okay.' I sniffed, 'B-But—' she smiled and put a hand on my shoulder gently 'It's okay Jeremy, crying just makes you human.' She smiled, 'Like someone in a musical once said: you wouldn't be human. You would be a game show host.'

I snorted then laughed, wiping away some tears. 'T-Thanks, Christine.' I smiled, 'Now tell me,' she took me inside the bathroom 'everything.' I squeaked 'Chris— Christine!' I gulp, 'This is the b-b-boys—'

'Jeremy Heere, don't worry you need to rant to me about how gay and sad you are. And if anyone tries to stop me from being in heere then they can come and stop me themselves.' She inhaled, and grabbed my shoulders 'That is, if they're not pussies.'

I look at her nervously, 'O—kay,,,' My voice cracks and I gulp.

She relaxes and closes the door, she smiles 'Now,' she sat us down on the floor 'rant to me so you can no longer be a depressed gay.' I crack a smile 'I'm not gay-' she glares at me playfully 'You have gay, romantic feelings for a male you are nowhere near being straight.' I laughed, 'Yeah well, I'm bi I guess.' Christine look like she wanted to change the topic back on my feelings for Michael, 'Cool Jeremy. Now, let's get back to work.'

She smiled, 'Now go rant, go on.' I sniffle, and smile.

'This is so w-weird . . .' I scratch the back of my neck, and gulp. I look down to Michaels hoodie . . .

'Say there's this person . .' I clutch the hoodie 'you pass in the hall everyday. You've known him since first grade.' I smile, 'You're used to thinking about him in a certain way from the persona that he displays!'

My smile drops, and I look to the doors. As if waiting for Michael to barge in and say something uncool l-like, 'Michael makes an entrance!'

But . . . He didn't

'And then something changes . . .' I look at Christine sadly, 'And he changes . . .'

I clutch the hoodie, and look at it sadly as I continue talking 'From a guy that you'd never be into,' I pull it off me and look at it lovingly 'into a guy that I'd kinda be into. From a guy that you'd never be into, into a guy' I hug the hoodie 'that I'd kinda be into!'

I smile at Christine sadly, 'Is he worth it, Christine?' I ask.

Christine sighed, and patted me on the shoulder. And whispered, 'Oh my gosh, Jeremy, you are so helpless.' She muttered under her breath 'You are so helpless to the point where you literally are Eliza Schuyler Hamilton's reincarnation.'

I laughed, 'I can't help it, he's like, the only person I really know!' I sigh 'I thought that I had him pegged but now I can tell . .' Christine snorted 'Pegged, more like Peggy—'

Seriously Christine stop it with the Hamilton references, or I will never be satisfied

'He's gone from a guy that you'd never be into! Into a guy that I'd kinda be into!' I close my eyes and beam, Christine smiles. Though annoyed that the author won't allow her to exhale all her Hamilton knowledge.

If you want to stay alive, Christine then you better stop complaining. I swear you're worse than Jeremy, now quit it before I get yelled at by my comments—

'From a guy that you'd never be into, into a guy that I'd kinda be into! Is he worth it,' I look to her again 'Christine?' Christine beamed, 'Absolutely!

I gulp and look down, clutching the hoodie tighter 'I don't always relate to other people my age,

I interrupt this paragraph to tell you that I'm listening to be more chill and a guy that I'd kinda be into just came on ._.

Sorry—

and that always made him rage.' I struggle to put his hoodie back on, but I did it! 'There are so many changes that he's going through . .' Christine frowned 'Then why isn't he doing it with you?'

I clutch the hoodie and start crying into her arms again.

. . .

We walk out of the bathroom, with Christine scolding me 'Jeremy, I know this is depressing you but . . . But dude, seriously? Why did you have to . . .' She whispered 'do that to your arms?' She held my hand gently.

I sigh, and hold my arm. 'It doesn't matter,' I look up to see he had disappeared 'it's not like he cares to notice.'

Christine frowned and opened her mouth to say something, 'Christine!' Jake ran over. He was blushing, waving, and beaming. With Rich smiling sadly and looking down.

'Hey!' Jake landed at her side and Christine let go of my hand and looked at him. She stared at him, not replying. Jake frowned 'You're not gonna say hi?' Christine turned to him fully 'I was!' her lip trembled 'You know, like, earlier!' She pointed to where she sat before.

Jake gulped, 'I wanted to be here earlier, to see you and Rich!' He turned and waved at Rich beaming. Rich jumped and looked up, blushing and waving back nervously.

Jake scratches his neck and looked back to Christine 'But, it's the same time as archery . .' Christine sighed, 'It's okay . . .' Jake gulped 'Which is why I told the coach I quit!' He smiled. 'It's more fun here, with you guys my friends.' He looked at Rich and blushed 'The most important people in my life.'

Christine gasped, and whispered 'Crap, I ship my crush and his best friend oh no—' I roll my eyes and storm away. I need to be alone, which is what I whispered to Christine but she was too dazed to notice me. So, I sneaked out.

I had to walk through the cafeteria to get to the halls, it was terrible. I had memories of Michael, just Michael. I hope we can at least play videos again, 'Le-level n-nine,' I sniffed 't-the c-c-cafetorium!' I had weeped weakly.

I went to the door, and was ready to push it open. But I heard someone talking, no screaming 'UGH, THERE'S TOO MANY VOICES IN MY HEAD!' the voice growled 'I just need a minute to process!' I stopped in my tracks, and listened. ' . . .Alone. Can you leave me alone for five minutes, five minutes! Please!'

I feel sympathy for the person who the voice was yelling at, I don't know what happened, but like, it sounds horrible. I hope the poor person doesn't lose their best friend, kinda like me, but you know, with my crush.

I wait a few moments, before sighing and pushed the door open. I turn and start walking.

'Jeremy?'