Cracky chicken

(The authors - muah uwu - pov)

Woah there buster you need to take a chill pill or something- oh, sorry. I'm watching some play at hell right now - I'm not allowed to call it by it's real name, my friend musicalsandweeds420 won't let me - I think they were preforming "A midsummer nights dream" but now it's just turned into a fucking war zone with a fucking pissed off person complaining about how fucked up today's generation is.

To be honest, I agree, society fucking sucks and I don't even know how it works. The only skill I have when it comes to surviving this hell hole is hiding and writing not so heterosexual stuff. The good kush, gay stuff.

I sit in the middle of God knows where and all of a sudden the doors of the entrance to the room were opened, slapping loudly against the wall and out came

Is that

Oh my god

Is that agaychicken

I become the shocked pikachu meme, as my best friend yeets Mountain Dew red. With all the power of their noodle arms, they had knocked the dramatic antagonist of the play while they gasped and screamed 'thAt WAS MY FAVOURITE OUTFIT YOU GOBLIN'

People start immediately dying, and the audience - well only one dude - is laughing their asses off, enjoying people's pain as my best friend then skrrts and hits the dab like Wiz Khalifa and then whips and nae naes to my side.

Instead of crying and being overwhelmed by joy I tell my best friend, 'What do you want?' They pick me up and next thing you know we're going to seeking the whole gang of fuckwits (so basically all my followers) to go eat grapes

We're having big fun

I'm honestly disappointed with what I've created
This and the TikTok memes I've been working on
My TikTok

I'm honestly disappointed with what I've createdThis and the TikTok memes I've been working onMy TikTok