Prologue

Tyler Williams POV 

I glare at the bitch in front of me.

Principal Whats-Her-Face shoots me a last disapproving look before turning her attention back to the pile of paperwork in front of her.

We are currently waiting for Ian, my sperm donor.

I don't understand why we have to do this. We all know that no matter what he's going to have to convince the principal not to expel me while an anonymous person is going to donate a large wad of cash to the school.

I swear she only calls my father for the money.

It doesn't take long for a knock on the door to be sounded, informing us of his presence.Ignoring his presence I turn my glare to the window imagining all the thing I could be doing if I didn't get caught.

Fuck, I could have been high as a kite.

The noise of somebody clearing their throat brings me back to reality.

Letting out a pissed of sigh I shift my attention to the assholes in the room.

"What?" I demanded, glaring at both of them as I do so.

"Son-" Ian starts.

"I'm not your fucking son!" I all but roar at him. He doesn't deserve to be related to me after what he had done or more like what he hadn't done.

Ian continues as if I hadn't said anything in the first place.

This isn't the first time you have been caught with drugs. And it's not the first time you have been caused trouble in this school." He states the obvious. "We have been thinking, as punishment you will have to go to the schools camping trip. You, like everybody else, are not allowed to take your phone or any other electronics. Your bag will also be personally checked for any drugs or alcohol. Don't even think about hiding it under your clothes as your body will be patted down..."

I zone out as he lists all the rules and the things that will be happening.

I'm pissed why can't he do what he does best and through money at things thinking it's going to make a difference! Fuck, this must be the first time I've ever wanted him to do that.

I guess the only good thing about this is that I get my room while everybody has to share with people.