K

The sound of the door in the living room creak as he opened the door. My eyes shifted in front of me and saw the spacious; gloomy looking castle interior. I couldn't believe i am back in this house. 

"Master maybe waiting for you upstairs..", bowed the dark blue haired guy who brought me back here.

I nodded and the guy excuse himself out. I awkwardly dust my dress and went upstairs slowly. My thoughts revolve around my mind thinking what will happen once i open the door of his room in front of me. 

I breathe in some air to calm myself down before turning the knob of the door. 

"H..hey", i said looking down on the floor. There are no reply at all from him so i just went inside closing the door behind me. 

"He say you are looking for me. Why is it?", i said still not looking at him. 

This is so frustrating.. He want me back here but he still doesn't say anything to me."You shouldn't..", you paused and lift my head up just to see Jungkook collapsed on the floor. "Jungkook?!"

I quickly went up towards him. He groaned in pain with his hand on his chest. I went panicked to see him like this. I support his body to stand up and lay him on the bed. 

"Oh God.. what happen to you? I'll get water for you first okay? Wait", i rushed downstairs to get a glass of warm water where Chita then appeared in the kitchen. I remembered of just now incident but i brush the thoughts off and get prepare. 

"Yujin? I-i thought you won't be back here.. what happen?", she asked softly.

"Jungkook is hurt. I'm going to prepare a glass of water for him. I dont know what happen but he collapse on the floor when i got back", i replied and pour a warm water.

".....did he done anything to you yet?"

I paused for a moment curious on why she said that, "No, of course not. I just got here"

Chita just went silent. She looked like as if she has something to say but hold it in between her lips not letting it to come out. But, i didn't care thinking i should asked her about it later.

I rush to upstairs holding a glass of warm water and to him. "Here, drink this first", i said to Jungkook holding him by his back to help him sat up. 

He took a gulp of water and lay back down back. His heart rate are slowly become stable. 

I just realized that his eyes are so red like a blood. Those big, red eyes hiding a feeling of pain behind it. The words Namjoon told me then coming back into my mind. I wonder, how he managed to know everything about Jungkook and didn't do anything about it. 

"Stop staring at me like...that", Jungkook's voice made me snapped out of my thoughts. 

"Am not", i replied.

"Why did you run away?", he asked not looking at me. 

"Because you told me to", obviously. I rolled my eyes at him making a 'duh' face.

"No i didn't"

"Yes you did"

"I told you to get out of my room, not out of the house. Don't you see the difference?", he said already lost his temper with that statement.