S

Namjoon's POV

I feel like being chained up as soon as I'm awakeㅡ realizing that I'm in a different room. When the first i open my eyes, i saw three snakes with two heads combine together curled up at the steel that trapped us here, a women with button eyes, dressing in black with red vertical red line on the each side of the dress, blonde hair.

She is holding a doll that has the same features of her creepily.

I look up at the broken ceiling above me and notice an eye watching down upon me through the big cracked of the ceiling. I looked down before my head turns to the side realizing another person are in here with me.

When i scanned each of their faces, it was one of my boys. I was shocked on how we are trapped in here with all of them are here except for Jimin.

Flashback of the sudden attack from the Dark Knight came back into my mind where we are all just got back from Jungkook's house and was about to rest when suddenly our window got crashed. And there stood the Dark Knight.. with the leader.

I try to woke all of them up checking if they're alright. Suga, who got chained beside me slowly flung his small eyes opened upon hearing my voice.

"Where are we?", he asked slightly confused. He was about to rub his eyes but couldn't do so because his hand are chained to the wall. Suga made a jerk face slightly annoyed of being chained. He wriggle his hand trying to get out of being chain up that the sound of the steel awakened the rest of them.

"Yoongi stop, it won't work", i said. He then stopped. He could feel his hand exhausted from wriggling the heavy, unbreakable chained.

"What happen in here?", asked Hoseok once he open his eyes. He shrieked when he saw the women with buttoned eyes which seems creepy to him. He point his finger to the women in fear, "Yikes! who is she?"

"She's the guard. Don't ya remember about the Dark Knight sewing a button into their eyes as a punishment? She's one of them", replied Suga with his rispy voice.

The women caught off guard and her eyes splat out blood in all over the button. Then her lips curved into an intimidating smile. Maybe she is angry of what Yoongi has said.
"Be quite!", said the women and whipped Yoongi with her long, black, spiky rope at Yoongi's face and shoulder.

I can sense that Yoongi went weak after being whipped since there is a cut on his face and his shirt ripped on his chest. Yoongi when mute after that. He looked tired.

"Why did you bring us here?", i started with a question to the women who got angry by Yoongi's statement.

She formed a creepy wide smile that show her sharp teeth, almost looked like a skeleton's. I bet it will formed an incredible pain when it struck into your skin but she didn't said anything.

The door then clicked open. The lady and the snakes goes out of the room leaving the three of us alone. I looked up again at the ceiling and the large one eye are no longer there.

"Their behavior are.. strange", said Hoseok.

I agreed to what he said and sighed.

"Oh! what you guys think Jimin will do? Will he really going to tell Jungkook about this?", Hoseok continued. His face slowly went darkened.

"I don't know.. let's hope for the best"

--

Author's POV

"Gosh Jimin, how many times do i tell you that it will only take us a few seconds to arrived? Why are you dressing up?", Taehyung shouted at the late Jimin who went to change his clothes before they both went to the FTs house.