O

The seven of them went inside with Jungkook being the last person, they started planning their positioned that were led by Namjoon since the others knew Jungkook wouldn't be able to think straight at this moment. 

"Okay, so.. i think we shall separate now. You guys..", just before Namjoon finished his talking, Taehyung told him to stop since he heard something. 

Taehyung concentrate on listening to the sound, the footsteps, the heavy breathing sound when you are running and that was when he knew, they're coming.

"We should run now, they are here", said Taehyung in nervous. 

All of them nodded. They are about to went to their separate ways when it was too late for them when a group of creatures already encircled them. There are lots of them that the 7 guys can not make their way out.

"Going somewhere?", said the light pink haired women named Ericka. She were the one that leads the group and the leader of them. A strong, powerful creatures among them who can track anyone down easily, since she has sharp eyes and ears. She also the eldest daughter  of Vertala that were smart and also gorgeous. 

She can also summon you by her pretty face and body. So, you must be careful around her.

Ericka's dark pastel eyes then wondered around to looked at each of their faces. But, something is missing. "Where's Jungkook?", she said in confusion. The rest of the guys eyed each other and smirked. "You won't find him", Namjoon scoffed.

The female frowned and look at behind her. She grinned when she saw Jungkook ran away to get himself to inside the castle where he believe, Yujin where there. Ericka, with her lightning speed went up to Jungkook and hit his knee with her moon sword. He felt down weakly by it.

"Seriously? Is this what you call a master of every monster? So weak after getting hit with just a tiny sword", Ericka feel very satisfied of herself thinking she just take down a powerful monster among them.

Jungkook laughs which made Ericka frowned. "Guess you get the wrong person", said the guy. Ericka widened her eyes. The guy stood up and turn around revealing his original face with intimidating yet satisfied grinned. 

"YOU..??!", Ericka went shocked seeing it wasn't Jungkook who she thought but it is actually..

"Yes i am, i'm your HOPE!", Jhope laughed. She boiled in anger when she then turn her back around and spotted Jungkook aren't there but just.. the 5 guys who already knocked down 200 creatures within a minute. 

"Phew, it was so easy to fight them. It is a great exercise for me", Jin say after dusting his both hands off. 

"Little do i know they are actually soft-bones", Laughs Jimin.

"They are no better than my dance", Namjoon shook his head with a smile. 

Ericka couldn't believe her eyes that she just got fooled by them. She knitted her eyebrows together before looking up. There, she saw Jungkook with his icy red eyes looking down upon her and vanished into thin air.

Hoseok laugh again, "Serve you right! you are talking too much that it gets boring for us"

Jin suddenly went closer to her and strangled her neck when she didn't pay any attention due to nervousness. Ericka's weakness are being alone, she got incredibly weak when it was only her and her enemies surrounding her which make her trouble and panic. 

"Now, where is she? Where did you put Yujin?!", Jin yelled and strangled her harder when she didn't want to tell. 

Ericka rather die than letting her sister got caught by them so she did not say anything until the end of her lives. Jin let her go and her dead body are vanished in black dust swirling in air. "She is useless!", Jin angrily stated and barged inside the door just to see another group of creatures that originally guard there. But, their number of creature are much more greater than the previous one.