W

"No!!!", Jimin shouted. He ran faster towards Kai. Kai let go of Taehyung with a smirk and kicked Jimin on the back which made him fall on the ground. Jimin let out his frozen power and shot to his target but missed it.

Jimin curses. Kai laughed. He extended his hand out, a dark thick smog came out from both of his hand. It went through Jimin slowly and the smog formed a shape of a hand. It then strangled Jimin until he went unconscious.

Kai's shoulder got shot by a green pigment. It was came from Jin's power. "You think you can stop me with that weak power?", Kai huffed.

Jin shook his head and shot another color of his power to the same spot. "That's an electric mix with a heat of fire. Hope you can handle it"

Kai's expression changed. His body started to shaking and burn. He got mad at Jin that he start to call Taehyung. Taehyung appeared out of nowhere that Taehyung attack Jin suddenly.

Taehyung's hand produce a strong black wind that he struck it into Jin's body parts. Jin went weak holding onto the part he were hit, "Taehyung.. wake up!", Jin shouted looking at Taehyung's blackened eyes.

His expression are nothing, it is so blanked. Kai enjoy seeing the fight between the two brothers, he laughs, "Taehyung won't wake up, unless you say something that will hurt him. Shit why did i tell this?"

Jin finally knew how to awakened Taehyung. "Taehyung.. you are the dumbest shit i ever meet. Your power aren't that great compare to mine you know that? And i always hate how your eyes showed no expression at all!!", Jin shouted on the middle of their fight. Taehyung still attacks him not until he stop.

Kai didn't notice them since Jungkook already began his attack to Kai.

"I feel so sorry for our dad, the things that he doesn't want to happen between us, happen", Kai smirked dodging every punch Jungkook gives.

"Don't talk about him anymore!", Jungkook about to landed a punch to Kai but Kai managed to hold his hand by bare hand. He stopped Jungkook from punching and said, "Why? You don't like it?"

Jungkook yanked his arms away, "I don't even consider him a father who has push me away just because i am different",

Jungkook red eyes flammed in anger. Kai is flustered by the words. Jungkook are getting weak now so that is the chance. Kai is near with the sword. He eyed the sword and the sword moved following his instructions that are on his mind.

The sword float in the air. It slowly making it ways towards Kai's hand. When the sword in the hand of Kai, he pointed the long sword in front of Jungkook once again.

"Now, it's over. Have a rest in peace"

Kai is closed to Jungkook. Jungkook doesn't even move an inch as if he were being rooted on the ground by Jin. The sword are touching Jungkook's body and it pierced through Jungkook's frozen heart. Jin and Taehyung appears behind Kai who ready to attack Kai but it was too late. The sword already went into Jungkook's heart.

Jungkook, for the final times, formed a smile. Though his vision are blurry, he can see how Taehyung and Jin managed to knocked down Kai.

Taehyung and Jin went to Jungkook. They removed the sword together after making Kai unconscious. Jungkook's red blood flow out from his heart. Jin gulped his saliva down upon seeing a blood but control himself.

"Jungkook! can you stand up? You are alright right?", asked Taehyung who desperately wanted Jungkook back.

"Thank You", was all Jungkook said to them before letting out his last breathe.